Originally posted by: chatterbox
Did u watch yday episode of ramayan
Not yet , will watch it tonight
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Did u watch yday episode of ramayan
Not yet , will watch it tonight
Ok right now i m hearing Kishore Kumar songs and playing Ludo online 😂😂
Aagaye ji hum .. kya haal chaal
Tumhara kya haal hai
Kya hua tabiyat ko
Meghu ne bimmar Kiya kya
Bina Meghu k bimar hogai Meghu toh aata hai awaz krke chala jaata hai
But yeah it's been hot cold on off so I'm down with a running nose and fever 
Originally posted by: RamLakshman
Bina Meghu k bimar hogai Meghu toh aata hai awaz krke chala jaata hai
But yeah it's been hot cold on off so I'm down with a running nose and fever
Uska toh kaam hi hai aawaz karna
Steam karo theek ho jayega
Ek medicine hai woh usko steam Wale water mein dalo. It's very effective.
I can pm u the name if u want
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Uska toh kaam hi hai aawaz karna
Steam karo theek ho jayega
Ek medicine hai woh usko steam Wale water mein dalo. It's very effective.
I can pm u the name if u want
That'll be great thank you 🥺 I just pmed you!
Also I can't believe I'm saying this but I can't wait for Meghu (in the show) to come and make some noise 
Originally posted by: RamLakshman
That'll be great thank you 🥺 I just pmed you!
Also I can't believe I'm saying this but I can't wait for Meghu (in the show) to come and make some noise
Me too showdown between meghu and lakshman
I hope this three days mein we see
Wait sending u pm
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Me too showdown between meghu and lakshman
I hope this three days mein we see
Wait sending u pm
If he comes to the war today then Friday Tak nagpaash hojaana chahiye
Hey Pete I m having a little issue
If I want to embed a link in pm or post
How does it work
There is chain like icon there
I tried adding the link but it doesn't work well
I hv to just plain copy paste it