Originally posted by: WabalMunni
Awee ...you are a college going girl. Cutezee. I miss my college/uni days. Best days!
That's awesome
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: WabalMunni
Awee ...you are a college going girl. Cutezee. I miss my college/uni days. Best days!
That's awesome
https://x.com/aayatshaik04/status/1802192868943282381?t=XP_rlj-IE_SfBZLVVYiRKQ&s=19
Anikaaa, these pictures are 🥵🥵🥵🥵 for me
https://x.com/hydrideion1/status/1799738513501626595?t=OWQd_rYPnpELXE-jnQ404A&s=19
Sabeena shared good chemistry with wahaj in tb, so I think she'd look good with bilal in their new show
The ost is out right, when is it releasing? It's a mini series right?
https://x.com/hydrideion1/status/1799738513501626595?t=OWQd_rYPnpELXE-jnQ404A&s=19
Sabeena shared good chemistry with wahaj in tb, so I think she'd look good with bilal in their new show
The ost is out right, when is it releasing? It's a mini series right?
She shared a pic with Bilal yesterday. They actually look very good.
Green ke sm handler can't wait for TB2 I think 
Green better cast them in rom com ASAP 😍
😭😭😭😭😭

Lolol ye dekho guys