Sonakshi and zaheer were partying with their friends last night ahead of their wedding, one of zaheers friends even confirmed they are getting married in the pic he posted.
Zaheer's party



Sonakshi's party



.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Sonakshi and zaheer were partying with their friends last night ahead of their wedding, one of zaheers friends even confirmed they are getting married in the pic he posted.
Zaheer's party



Sonakshi's party



.
They actually look good together. But he kinda looks like Gurmeet choudhury.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8cjIRhyP0i/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet
Sonakshi looks so irritated. Zaheer seems like a chilled out person. Shotgun is also with the couple.
At first I thought this was some pre-wedding small event or something. But this looks like a meeting
. Where is this place? A restaurant? And yea I don’t know why Sonakshi looks annoyed. They all obviously agreed to meet somewhere public where the paps can see them 🤷🏽♀️
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
At first I thought this was some pre-wedding small event or something. But this looks like a meeting
. Where is this place? A restaurant? And yea I don’t know why Sonakshi looks annoyed. They all obviously agreed to meet somewhere public where the paps can see them 🤷🏽♀️
it might be Sonakshi place, I thought she got herself a flat.
She did. I don’t know why but I just assumed it was in her parents’ building.
Anyway, here’s Shatrugan and his soon to be SIL. Looks like a quick family meeting as I see Zaheer’s dad behind Zaheer at the end too.
Shotgun and Zaheer together
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8csE3YpgMH/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
She did. I don’t know why but I just assumed it was in her parents’ building.
Anyway, here’s Shatrugan and his soon to be SIL. Looks like a quick family meeting as I see Zaheer’s dad behind Zaheer at the end too.
good to see them posing together.
Her mom was there too.
Yeah it's her flat. I recognise the table from her home tour.
Sonakshi salutes India’s youth after MP Dharmendra Pradhan’s resignation https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbNvWg9C3X1/?igsh=MWJ2a2c0NjBoZGx0bg==
Even they had a lot to lose...but they spoke up. Omi Vaidya, of course, was the first one. Most of them were spineless, now let them be...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dB5ne639ls https://x.com/i/status/2051916545589231731
...
https://x.com/i/status/2072702897423581584
8