aww wishAshu kash aap Texas me hote, sath me mil kar do lete๐๐

we could do โ๏ธโ๏ธ pe charcha 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
aww wishAshu kash aap Texas me hote, sath me mil kar do lete๐๐

we could do โ๏ธโ๏ธ pe charcha 
Yeh itโs amusing really ! How comes itโs not falling
Social media response is pretty bad!
Trp is not even declining, unfortunately! ๐ก Itโs been steady at 2.0 for the past few weeks.
Khurshal and Hiba's pairing and chemistry doing the magic โค๏ธ
......
But kab tak?
I knowOriginally posted by: Manoshono
Whenever I wait impatiently for the episode, usi din ye log late post karte hai! So meany ๐ช
I even forgot the time as I sat in backyard today as it was nice breezy & bright
when came inside it was already 9
then I remembered Jhanak
Originally posted by: Manoshono
Whenever I wait impatiently for the episode, usi din ye log late post karte hai! So meany ๐ช
Anyways todayโs is exam day! Anirudh ki chhutti hogi pakka!!
Thatโs the most frustrating part. They have found a chunk of audience prob like us that likes the leads and are hopeful for something to happen everyday โฆ so they are just banking off of their emotions โฆ that is why the promos are so good different , exactly what we want but the episodes are something else entirely ..
I donโt like that kind of thing โฆ you kind of feel betrayed
Most of the promos used to fool audience...
only for food delivery he may come onscreen ๐ค & sunaofy 4 baatein to wife

I am glad girl ! You do write beautifully so what can I say ! โค๏ธ
Epi not yet up?
We will see rahul drooling over jhanak instead ! Jhanak ko kab mankind se chutti milegi?
Yeh itโs amusing really ! How comes itโs not falling
Social media response is pretty bad!
Credit goes to raunak only! โค๏ธ๐๐ฏ
....
Plus, na khatam honey wali umeed jo ab tak baqi hai....
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587