hopefully she will nurse himNow.. he said halka bukhaar
He said he wonโt come to her room aftthat! Precap mein phir uske room mein kya kar raha tha??
๐
Ani.. Ani why are you like this??๐โค๏ธ
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
hopefully she will nurse himNow.. he said halka bukhaar
He said he wonโt come to her room aftthat! Precap mein phir uske room mein kya kar raha tha??
๐
Ani.. Ani why are you like this??๐โค๏ธ
I donโt know why that both husband & wife r opening their mouth first of all ๐คฆโโ๏ธ๐ค๐คฃ
I want some one to make gif of his gesture..
Seriously! He should become her loyal dog! How can he not support his own son!!
Well for starters, Lal is having more dialogues for the past two days! Bipasha is just giving dum tanana expressions ๐
Anirudh has same sarcasm to whatever Lal says ..๐๐
Today one expression was ๐๐
he lacks that love which he needsOriginally posted by: MayaFruitbae
Honesty I am ok ..
I am only worried about Anirudh .
Jhanak certainly gives you pain looking at her suffering, but Anirudh makes me feel sad with the situation he is stuck and still being unconditional. He doesn't get any share of affection from anyone.
Jhanak gets affection from Anirudh inspite of fights . Choton and Bodomaa Appudi also gives enough warmth to her .
Poor Anirudh is left crying alone in the room ๐๐๐. When he is sad I feel for him ..
& he wants that from Jhanak
.. from the time he realised heโs in love all he gets his dukh
.. but with acting with Afshi he adds more in that 
Hota hota hai๐Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae
OMG , I saw him in peach and she in white ..
My ๐๐๐ also gone I think ..
I felt like laughing that timeOriginally posted by: MayaFruitbae
@ bold
๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ
But today even I felt same.
Lawyer is asking what to do in your opinion to Shristi ๐ซฃ๐ซฃ๐ซฃ๐ค

I know.. then y say one thing when u meant opp
Haa..J also irritating..confused soul. .she gave big big promises to Arshi..now expecting Ani to accept their marriage.
yaa โฆ reminded me of that Aditya time
.. but still he cares for her 
she is super frustrating also! She does not want to let Ani go and, also wants to let him go! in front of ani her taunt sessions will start , duniya ke samane she will say she does not care ! lol! ๐คฆ๐ปโโ๏ธ
Today she said to Arshi and Shristi, she will come in middle of her and Ani. After coming to the room, she is feeling bad and venting out her anger on Ani. What the hell she wants?
todays day ended
He said he wonโt come to her room aftthat! Precap mein phir uske room mein kya kar raha tha??
๐
Ani.. Ani why are you like this??๐โค๏ธ
fight ended
dialouges ended Vidhya
next day brand new problem
she was even doing pranam & smiling & talking with him
as if nothing happened 
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587