iss bar shristi needs to call him!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
iss bar shristi needs to call him!
Thank you jyoti!! I had a great day!
usake hisab se "usaki zindagi ka rukh tai ho chuka hai! "
So now this is also doubtful to me!
You are not going to give any chance to Ani today haan


Originally posted by: Manoshono
OUCH! Thanks. Reality hit hard! ๐
The other half wreckage of the ship is going to drown tomorrow
Me on the other hand:

I forgot I needed to sleep! Goodnight again girls! Like I said make sure to scour the internet to hit ani with possible thing!

Ab toh adat si hai humko ase jeene main๐คye pura week yahi hone wala hai! at the end we will fail to even find the wreckage!
By the way, Belated Happy Birthday ๐
Saw you mentioning it ๐ค
sadism at the peak hahah 
thank you!
Originally posted by: Manoshono
Ab toh adat si hai humko ase jeene main๐ค
By the way, Belated Happy Birthday ๐
Saw you mentioning it ๐ค
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587