Thank you🙏😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Thank you🙏😊
Dekho bhai first of all to ham log itne velle nahi hai ki dusri id create karke members ko territories karengeOriginally posted by: CuckooCutter7
did that person haila accuse you too of being a MID? Or am I the only one to receive that high honor?
. If they are facing it then it's extremely horrible and moderators should take actions. Btw kisiko mid bolke accuse karna to rule ke khilaf hai right??Hi new memberOriginally posted by: 7D5UIAK4DZUMW3FC
hi chingaari jisorry I am new here , not comfortable to share my personal details .
. Welcome to this forum
. What's your name??
Namaste, I am silent reader .you are sensible one here . I read your posts . I like your posts . You are intelligent , very knowledgeable, good human being .
you raised voiced and fought against hate here . You are courageous. You are inspiration .
Kuch bhi keh lo, Kangu is beautiful 
Apple_mac ek mid tha/thi
?? He/she is banned now
baap re itne jhagre
ye thread ab kuchh hi der ka mehmaan hai
Hello everyone, We all are excited about results of Assembly elections 2026, in West Bengal, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Assam Puducherry. We have 2...
Keep discussion relevant only to Tamil Nadu Kerala election results in this thread https://results.eci.gov.in/ResultAcGenMay2026/index.htm...
The Great Indian Elections: 824 Seats, 5 Regions, 1 Verdict! Deciphering the 2026 Assembly Elections – Power, Patterns, and Predictions The...
https://www.nytimes.com/2026/06/26/nyregion/dropped-charges-gautam-adani-bribery.html Let's see what happens.
https://youtu.be/QLFew52Ta4U?si=yk2AFdAxn-hKUOje I'm not sure govt would have spine to call out USA *coughs in Adani*.
598