let him confront not in drunk mode🤣
News
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
let him confront not in drunk mode🤣
I just want to see the face of ghamandi aurat’s face when ar confront her.
Shayad kajal ki awaaz therapy kaam aa gayi 
I must say, I actually love the evaluation sequence
of Abhira dream today. The marriage, careers of Poddar Poddar Law, and ending with expanding the family. 
I'm so glad I didn't FF this sequence, dkp did a
great job with direction and editing
yes it showed Abhiras dream of a complete fulfilling life…her marriage, her career and children..that’s what most women do want in life..👍…and lots of women have it.. so her dream,was completely realistic..Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
I must say, I actually love the evaluation sequence
of Abhira dream today. The marriage, careers of Poddar Poddar Law, and ending with expanding the family.
I'm so glad I didn't FF this sequence, dkp did a
great job with direction and editing
https://www.instagram.com/p/C75zkkCRBqz/?igsh=ODdwejA4NjU2cHBu
Looks like that they've started shooting for the wedding sequence




Where did you dig up jhol-mate 1.0 
That scene had one of the laziest blooper, Ruhi tripped
wearing platform heel sandal, Armaan catch and her feet had flats 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iKoYDTECZE
Ruhi wish she could relive these puketiful moment Armaan the Shayar
RuHaan ki shaddi 
team RuHaan winning 
Madhav looks well rested 
I think he is just fooling us .. obviously he will be required to sit still for the pose in hospital bed .. kuch nahi karega
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3