Wth is wrong with this show……….bhaad mein jaye sab.
No one is relatable anymore. I hope all of them get axed like ghum.
News
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Wth is wrong with this show……….bhaad mein jaye sab.
No one is relatable anymore. I hope all of them get axed like ghum.
Nvm. It’s stupidity on my part to waste so many words on a trash show.
Yeh ab bhi na bilkul apne nana ke tarah bas sapne dekhte rehti hai.
Drunk AB and AR kahi mera khatarnak plot chura toh nahi liya dkp ne
I'm still hanging on very very thin thread of hope about chitwali...nd even if she does the same or go by same direction...then no she don't have any self respect...just only bhashan ,who's soon to be puma in upcoming days
No from spoiler he will confess while being drunk. So the hug will be real.
Maaroo...Koi mujhe maarooo🤦🤦🤦....I feel like slamming my head on the door 🤣🤣🤣😱😱😱....Why the hell I started to watch this show, that's also only for ABHIRA 😭😭😭???? Atleast I hope makers will show small mercy on us by showing ab dream before she see ar-ru together hugging 🤞🤞...But I don't have any hopes , abhira's character is a gone case now 💔💔💔🤦🤦🤦😡😡😡Originally posted by: Fortnight
https://youtu.be/QTKJfk4LMP0?si=YWPCKuRe_j9dzGSu
Don't know how i feel about this
ding ding done and divorce too.Originally posted by: firewings_diya
Drunk AB and AR kahi mera khatarnak plot chura toh nahi liya dkp ne
![]()
Wah,writers ne ab ko pehle uski nani ke jaisi dekha rahi thi,but ab abhira ka character writers ne uski mom ke tarah bana dia.
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3