Question. Who is Krushal's ex??
I know someone talked about him unfollowing his ex here. Not sure who?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Question. Who is Krushal's ex??
I know someone talked about him unfollowing his ex here. Not sure who?


Lol this guy

Originally posted by: Jashangrewal28
Hello everyone!! Can anyone pls tell where i can watch all episodes of this show
Hello! Its available on disney hotstar
Originally posted by: Jashangrewal28
Hello everyone!! Can anyone pls tell where i can watch all episodes of this show
It should be in hulu or hotstar.
Else use Yodesitv.info portal
This guy has good sense of humour 🤗
Lolo
what is up with X queen ...
I am so curious to know about her ...
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
587