I have a feeling they'll start it next week and give us fillers this week .. but three days, not sure. Let's see.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I have a feeling they'll start it next week and give us fillers this week .. but three days, not sure. Let's see.
Ohho i did not see part.two chal raha hai.
150 pgs cross Kiya na
And disha ya i also think Aaj thoda hi action hoga not much
Hope Friday ko jyada na dikhaye
Friday will miss again i guess 😔
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Ohho i did not see part.two chal raha hai.
150 pgs cross Kiya na
Yes
And disha ya i also think Aaj thoda hi action hoga not much
Hope Friday ko jyada na dikhaye
Friday will miss again i guess 😔
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Ohho i did not see part.two chal raha hai.
150 pgs cross Kiya na
And disha ya i also think Aaj thoda hi action hoga not much
Hope Friday ko jyada na dikhaye
Friday will miss again i guess 😔
Because in ydays precap mein Ramji said "mahayudh hoga kal" and usually the same precap goes for 2-3 days. Will have to see what they show..
Hmmm aur yahan itni shaanti hai ki chat club ke Siva no other post crosses 50
Edt toh max I saw was 14 pages in beginning if I m not wrong
Originally posted by: RamLakshman
Because in ydays precap mein Ramji said "mahayudh hoga kal" and usually the same precap goes for 2-3 days. Will have to see what they show..
Ya I think Friday Wale mein ram ravan wala promo tha
Kal mein yuddh me start ki announcement
So angad will be back now
But seriously I was laughing yday
Jitna sita ne ravan ka insult nahi Kiya usse jyada angad ne kar diya 😂😂
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Hmmm aur yahan itni shaanti hai ki chat club ke Siva no other post crosses 50
Edt toh max I saw was 14 pages in beginning if I m not wrong
I think war start hone k baad sab aaenge bahar because it'll get very exciting
else hum milke record todte hai koi ek din .. let's start with 15 
Originally posted by: RamLakshman
I think war start hone k baad sab aaenge bahar because it'll get very exciting
else hum milke record todte hai koi ek din .. let's start with 15
Ha ha. Karna chahiye
War scenes will be exciting
Starting sab chhote rakshas aayenge and maybe one of the big ones like makrash etc
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Hmmm aur yahan itni shaanti hai ki chat club ke Siva no other post crosses 50
Edt toh max I saw was 14 pages in beginning if I m not wrong
One of the old EDT's crossed 44 pages
Ok just chkd weekly edt tha 4 months pehle ka
It was locked at 41 pages
Overall forum hi 3 pages ka hai
Petr u asked ur jpgs for some ideas to increase activities herr