Yeh Natthu ke Ghar ki tonti pehle gayab ki jayegi.
Pata nahi kya kiya. Kuch prachaar kar lete 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yeh Natthu ke Ghar ki tonti pehle gayab ki jayegi.
Pata nahi kya kiya. Kuch prachaar kar lete 
Well I am not shocked with what happened in UP. I have never liked yogi adityanath and I had a feeling he would face this sudden defeat. Bjp became too much overconfident this time
BM
ready for the game of thrones
What happened?? Mujhe bhi samjhao😕😕Originally posted by: RQCLGYW4JJS3QJ6T
Yeh Natthu ke Ghar ki tonti pehle gayab ki jayegi.
Pata nahi kya kiya. Kuch prachaar kar lete
My grandfather is roasting some ministers

How is EVM constitutional I'll never understand
Even SC judgement is against it
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Nitish Kumar is saving NDA in Bihar. See, I told ya'll he's indispensable.
Until he joins other party for pm post
Nifty is just 100 points far from lower circuit.
Yeh UP wale chutiye hai, freebies ke liye apni apni maa ko bech de. BJP ko laga tha ram mandir aur development par yeh vote bewakoof.
My dad and uncles have taken off today 
Damn people are really unhappy with current govt.
Hello everyone, We all are excited about results of Assembly elections 2026, in West Bengal, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Assam Puducherry. We have 2...
Keep discussion relevant only to Tamil Nadu Kerala election results in this thread https://results.eci.gov.in/ResultAcGenMay2026/index.htm...
The Great Indian Elections: 824 Seats, 5 Regions, 1 Verdict! Deciphering the 2026 Assembly Elections – Power, Patterns, and Predictions The...
https://www.nytimes.com/2026/06/26/nyregion/dropped-charges-gautam-adani-bribery.html Let's see what happens.
https://youtu.be/QLFew52Ta4U?si=yk2AFdAxn-hKUOje I'm not sure govt would have spine to call out USA *coughs in Adani*.
598