Guruji... u r so funny.
I initially read it as Family Planning. I was thinking Ani ab tak Virgin hai, iski kya family planning karne vaali hai ye pagal log???

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Guruji... u r so funny.
I initially read it as Family Planning. I was thinking Ani ab tak Virgin hai, iski kya family planning karne vaali hai ye pagal log???

heโs more com- for- table with gents๐
If Ani is swinging both ways, I am here for him being a Bi-Icon 
heโs more com- for- table with gents๐
Exactly bromance.. 
I am sick and tired of this 80โs Balachander movie dialogues yaar.. ๐ญ๐ญ๐ซ Jetu taught kids survival skills.. while Shubo taught them money management skills.. why donโt they move on..
Jhanak moved onโฆ to Sri nagar
Ani moving on.. to Delhi
Tammi and Tammo moving on to the new project- Choton marriage!
Jethi and family moving on to become ideal in laws๐๐
The Boses moving on with Aniโs Ashirwad
The only person stuck in BH is Arshi Mukerjee!
Itni ghatiya harkat pe bi ispe itna pyaar ata hai yaar
This edit is so funny
Credit to the uploader on x
https://x.com/anirudhbose7/status/1797098995480670418?s=46&t=1N_tEERylAti6fYIDXn-CA
Originally posted by: Goddy2010
Girls, couldnโt catch the episode. Is Ani still planing to get married with Arshi?
Yes.. absolutely.. he said ashirwad can happen later.. but itโs was imperative to save J..
Anusha plz..
I have many hopes on Runak...
Jhanak moved onโฆ to Sri nagar
Ani moving on.. to Delhi
Tammi and Tammo moving on to the new project- Choton marriage!
Jethi and family moving on to become ideal in laws๐๐
The Boses moving on with Aniโs Ashirwad
The only person stuck in BH is Arshi Mukerjee!
Bold - and us!!
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587