Boy is bunking office and Ashirwad and going to Kashmir ๐คฉ๐คฉ๐คฉ
I wonder what his Bosses think?
VP hai tho kuch bhi ar sakte hai kya??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Boy is bunking office and Ashirwad and going to Kashmir ๐คฉ๐คฉ๐คฉ
I wonder what his Bosses think?
VP hai tho kuch bhi ar sakte hai kya??
Aur mera peecha choodo

Originally posted by: Anusha16
I wonder what his Bosses think?
VP hai tho kuch bhi ar sakte hai kya??
He discusses with a colleague and leaves.. poor guy is a wreck..
Basus used to fight to hire a maid...now they have security guard.
Kaise? Kyun? Kya?
Originally posted by: Anusha16
Ohho! My friend lives there and I am moving to Texas once I come back from my vacation too. Fellow Texan here
Welcome to โฆ

Great.. Real police was late by 15 minutes
Like we see in our Tamil movies?
They come late after climax fight is over and break it with firing a shot in the air. 
Originally posted by: Anusha16
Like we see in our Tamil movies?
They come late after climax fight is over and break it with firing a shot in the air.
I was thinking the same..
classic Tamil movie types..
Thankyou for the welcome. I am looking forward to what they call Texas portions in the restaurants more than anything. 
Ani is not thinking anything..right away he tells cops main wahan aa raha hoon
...poor by is all restless
No drama over ring.. still lunatics do drama over stupid ashirwad preparations.. now that J is missing.. poor Choton got trapped in their web
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587