Mee too.Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I loved the Khushbu scene in today's episode. The bg, direction, acting, camera angle.... everything was top notch.

Rohit will serve so hard during Armaan's realisation phase
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mee too.Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I loved the Khushbu scene in today's episode. The bg, direction, acting, camera angle.... everything was top notch.

Rohit will serve so hard during Armaan's realisation phase
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I loved the Khushbu scene in today's episode. The bg, direction, acting, camera angle.... everything was top notch.
Yes that part was so gud rohit smile made it worth watch the scene
Originally posted by: Fortnight
But both Ab-Ar were shooting outside for rain sequence. I don't think haldi ke baad ka hoga because the cast is shooting for Mehendi or maybe sangeet.
Haldi will come first na
so haldi done ?? What ever i don't want that vest on him
Originally posted by: sharadrocks
did I miss that clip ?
No, I tagged you in that. Abhira enters the party hall, he doesn't see her but smells her perfume and feels she is nearby. I have posted 4 clips, check the first one.
Abhira uses very strong perfume and Arman has become addicted to it.Originally posted by: Sera-high123
No, I tagged you in that. Abhira enters the party hall and Ar smells her perfume and smiles a bit and feels she is nearby. I have posted 4 clips, check the first one.
Originally posted by: Lostin90s
Abhira uses very strong perfume.
Only armaan sa can smell it
Originally posted by: Lostin90s
Abhira uses very strong perfume and Arman has become addicted to it.
Like Toffee?? Or nothing is more addictive than that??
naya nasha jyada khatarnak hota hai
https://twitter.com/AnuAchuY/status/1796225245596332516?t=Nj_qXJcXJlaHl-6X-Np40g&s=19
Oh god Fufasa


Iss aadmi ke do bacche kaise hue
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3