same QTs I was about to ask herIs Arshi happening today??

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
same QTs I was about to ask herIs Arshi happening today??

what we canโt see
Tejas can see
Tejas ko astrologer hona chahiye tha.

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V
OMG Ani said I love you jhanak
finally
heโs following Ishaan behind then
โฆ does he tell her or to himself 
Originally posted by: Euphoria_V
OMG Ani said I love you jhanak
Seriously, did he say to whom?
canโt wait .. for this track no Ramya 
same QTs I was about to ask her
Ani finally said I love you to J.. now let him say itโs over to Arshi.. I canโt contain my happiness 
what? This is a real surprise..โค๏ธ๐ Itโs party time Ladies..Originally posted by: Euphoria_V
OMG Ani said I love you jhanak
Letโs go party tonight..๐๐ป๐๐ป๐๐ป
Thank you Fero ji for the updates!๐
me & Ramya r waiting for this from yesterdayRamya what am I seeing..u r more excited to see banshee over how r J n Ani parting ways..๐

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V
When jhanak asked him what did he say just now... He said nothing just aise
poor Ani
canโt even express what he wants
& she didnโt hear 
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587