Uffffffff! I canโt ๐ญThey ate from same spoon ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Uffffffff! I canโt ๐ญThey ate from same spoon ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐
Ani praising Jโs food.. itโs out of the world for him..
Jhanak yeh taste main zindagi bhar nahin bhoolonga 
There is so many things with her he wonโt forget for life 

Ani asked sorry.. ๐ ๐ so no more CAing.. no more angry on Ani..
That day will come soon too ๐
I know

Boy needs to work hard to woo her. He is trying to share his feelings but jhanak stopped him saying he can't say anything that might make her uncomfortable. So he said I will keep few things to myself only.
Jhanak yeh taste main zindagi bhar nahin bhoolonga
There is so many things with her he wonโt forget for life
Still Ani speaks like a Talent Manager.. she stopped him from expressing his feelings yaar..
She told she would feel uncomfortable ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ
New precap Ashu!! Ring ceremony and Ani feeling that he canโt live without J
Finally
I donโt see the episode on Hulu still
Originally posted by: Euphoria_V
Boy needs to work hard to woo her. He is trying to share his feelings but jhanak stopped him saying he can't say anything that might make her uncomfortable. So he said I will keep few things to myself only.
No hopes till Tejasโs entry!! They will dilly dally until then..
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587