Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
First YouTube comment is we need Sonu Nigam back with these songs
You didnt post the source. Are you sure that it is 22 years😂🤣
Jokes aside I really liked the music but not so much the film.
Love the songs but the ML & FL both characters are not my cup of tea. However liked it due to the actors. Ash even had a cameo on this movie. Interesting days back then.
Now looking back the effort one song used to have in those days aaj ki ek puri movie me waisa effort nahi hota.
Wow 🤩
The 3 main characters of this movie looked like middle aged people playing dollhouse.
Salman and Madhuri were extremely annoying to say the least. If I were Shahrukh, I would also talk with sculptured horse to ease my irritation!
I was like 7/8 when this film released but I remember whenever I watched this film on TV, I felt miserable. The characters are just so awful & cringe. Anyone can say SRK's character was an ass, may be he was but MD & SK's characters were insufferable.
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
First YouTube comment is we need Sonu Nigam back with these songs
tag bhushan kumar
but songs like these will not work anymore .....songs like this is now considered as bus/truck driver playlist by gen Z ....
Nice entertaining film
A crackpot husband with an equally annoying wife.
Aish’s 5 minute character was the only sane one in that film.Love the songs but the ML & FL both characters are not my cup of tea. However liked it due to the actors. Ash even had a cameo on this movie. Interesting days back then.
Now looking back the effort one song used to have in those days aaj ki ek puri movie me waisa effort nahi hota.
https://youtu.be/XR7qvTgQ19o?si=9ZeP7we6mORQ6tfF
https://youtu.be/2knQOXevwKE?si=rvGQ0W1J0lfvxnEJ Release Date :18th June 1999 Verdict:Hit
https://x.com/i/status/2042120327501590651
https://youtu.be/c7POv4qiZLM?si=ZZ0Tsb-jshp8uUr6 Release date :23 September 2011
https://youtu.be/hguiIm15VeY?si=4kUQ0GtTfZQfzX3Q https://youtu.be/rq8ikMZSPDU?si=RyEqSmKwuVpKnyiI Release date :21st September 2001
3