Poll
Best OST according to you?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Also Abdullah pur Ka devdas ke OST me se I just love those lines: Kabhi aisa bhi ho. Rubaru tum baitho
If you think about it this OST beat Pathan song or trailer I think to be trending no 1 on YouTube in India. It was the first OST to maintain no 1 trending position in music for 2 weeks as confirmed by the singer.
You can mention your fav ones in the comments.I just added few names in the pollOriginally posted by: crystal30003
Why not include Tere Bin ost it’s one of the most popular osts from 2023?
yes he’s the same.Originally posted by: NazneenA
Ohhh? He is the same? Interesting.
I like Bayhadh's OST as well. Khwahish ki barish...
They played this in TB in one episode bcz TB's original OST was striked for Copyright. I guess it was being composed for Bayhadh and they used it for TB then..
You can mention your fav ones in the comments.I just added few names in the poll
I've voted for Jaan Nisar ost
I really loved HKKST OST. That tere bin part was so well sung by Yashal.
its my favI really loved HKKST OST. That tere bin part was so well sung by Yashal.

https://youtu.be/ni_JIJbATrA?si=rlBAvNyjZUCFO3xu
It’s a difficult song to sing.
I really loved HKKST OST. That tere bin part was so well sung by Yashal.
Speaking of Yashal I like this OST where she sang normally
Sana Zulfiqar Should Do More OST this is her best OST ever