I think lollipop. And if Ar dreams it will be a giveaway. I dont want Ab to dream any more. Let it be Ruhi’s.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I think lollipop. And if Ar dreams it will be a giveaway. I dont want Ab to dream any more. Let it be Ruhi’s.
Abhira can’t have such a dream in a state which she is now.
The way they degraded him after mussorrie episodes🙆♂️🙆♂️ Sach mein DKP deserves a lot more of gaalis and gaalis🥲🥲Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan
If they dont turn him around in the nezt 7 days ( I am giving 3 days extra after IPL end), I will send some gift wrapped Gobar to DKP office. Who can help me out finding me the proper Gobar vendor in Mumbai? Please DM me. They have done a tremendous amount of degradation in last 4/5 weeks. The better start reverting the changes now that IPL is almost done.
If he doesn’t have a wake up call after this dream then he’s a true lost cause..Originally posted by: Solitudelover
It would be Ar' s this time.. Maybe recreation of that crazy kia re dance sequence.. Ar dance with Ruhi, imagines Ab
Most likely its gonna be Ar's.If in case they r planning for a progression in his chr.. But bas Ab ki na ho... Bahut hogaya uski DDPOriginally posted by: Aashiqanafan
I think lollipop. And if Ar dreams it will be a giveaway. I dont want Ab to dream any more. Let it be Ruhi’s.
Originally posted by: Solitudelover
It would be Ar' s this time.. Maybe recreation of that crazy kia re dance sequence.. Ar dance with Ruhi, imagines Ab
Creation dhang se hota nahi; recreation karne chale hai
Bandalbaaz phekuchand log.
Originally posted by: Criticiser
If he doesn’t have a wake up call after this dream then he’s a true lost cause..
Kumbhakaran bhi dhol taashe peet ke jag gaya tha.
Ye to aise soya hai, ki ab uthega bhi, tab bhi mereko farq nahi padega
Originally posted by: libran90
Creation dhang se hota nahi; recreation karne chale hai
Bandalbaaz phekuchand log.
Kya hua ab..koi toh batao
Yeh rishta bas sapno main dikhta hain
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3