Users

Frequent Posters

WolfieCandy5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: heyitsme12

have stopped watching PG nowadays

I see short clips though on n off 

Cant see the OTTness of mukta n her MIL tbh...

Mi pan saglyach serial sodlya... nako tya thikani khecha khechi kartat

Atta smnka la leap gheun itka vel jhala pan veglich story challi aahe 

Pg che tar tracks only don't make logic.... yhm chya hishobani aahet but back storich nahi

khushi.khurana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

I wish Madhavi remembers it is Aditya who caused the accident, I really want Sagar to do all this hiding business for nothing.  

WolfieCandy5 thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: khushi.khurana

I wish Madhavi remembers it is Aditya who caused the accident, I really want Sagar to do all this hiding business for nothing.  

Have you watched Yeh Hein Mohabbatein??

khushi.khurana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WolfieCandy5

Have you watched Yeh Hein Mohabbatein??

Yes,  I did not like Raman when he hides the whole episode and calls himself helpless.  I did not like Raman when he asked Ishita to apologize for holi incident either, though he later made up for it.

Ishita herself was giving person (including when Aditya misleads her to the party, I felt that was the last straw which Ishita forgave saying he is mislead), and Raman and family expected too much from her. 

Even later when her MIL says to adjust for Aditya.

I did not like how Ishita and Raman supported his mother knowing how her interference caused the suicide of Subbu wife and death of their daughter.   

Give it a thought and think if you are so protective of your mother , dont you think Ishita also has the right to know what happened to her mother. 

It is long since I watched YHM so maybe some incidences are misrepresented, correct me wherever I am wrong, It is fictional serial after all.

I am not saying Sagar should help her search for the culprit, protect your son with your Lawyer that is also fair, but since she trusts him with all evidence he keeps destroying them. If you are aware you wont be fair ask Mukta not to share the details .  Is it fair on Mukta?   It is her right to know what happened, how she acts on it is different.  

WolfieCandy5 thumbnail

Yes,  I did not like Raman when he hides the whole episode and calls himself helpless.  I did not like Raman when he asked Ishita to apologize for holi incident either, though he later made up for it.

Ishita herself was giving person (including when Aditya misleads her to the party, I felt that was the last straw which Ishita forgave saying he is mislead), and Raman and family expected too much from her. 

Even later when her MIL says to adjust for Aditya.

I did not like how Ishita and Raman supported his mother knowing how her interference caused the suicide of Subbu wife and death of their daughter.   

Give it a thought and think if you are so protective of your mother , dont you think Ishita also has the right to know what happened to her mother. 

It is long since I watched YHM so maybe some incidences are misrepresented, correct me wherever I am wrong, It is fictional serial after all.

I am not saying Sagar should help her search for the culprit, protect your son with your Lawyer that is also fair, but since she trusts him with all evidence he keeps destroying them. If you are aware you wont be fair ask Mukta not to share the details .  Is it fair on Mukta?   It is her right to know what happened, how she acts on it is different.  

Sagar might be wrong from third person pov.... but choosing btw ur son and wife ain't easy.... specially when ur son wasn't in contact with you

Savni has completely brainwashed aditya.... and Sagar wants his son to be a better person unlike savni.... he doesn't want Adi to go away from him

Ok maybe the way he is doing is wrong... 

khushi.khurana thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: WolfieCandy5

Sagar might be wrong from third person pov.... but choosing btw ur son and wife ain't easy.... specially when ur son wasn't in contact with you

Savni has completely brainwashed aditya.... and Sagar wants his son to be a better person unlike savni.... he doesn't want Adi to go away from him

Ok maybe the way he is doing is wrong... 

Now I waiting for Indra's reaction when she hears who caused the accident.  I hope she does not take it for granted that Mukta and her mother should forgive him and act demanding. 

Edited by khushi.khurana - 13 days ago
khushi.khurana thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

Makers when the whole episode is revealed, Please let Mukta not be saint,  She should give back to Sagar / Savni, if they had not tried to hide the whole incident, Aditya wouldnt have run from home.  It is because of them he took the step.

I am tired of everyone using the fact she cannot be a Mother against her, though she sacrifices so much for people around her.

Edited by khushi.khurana - 11 days ago
WolfieCandy5 thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Makers when the whole episode is revealed, Please let Mukta not be saint,  She should give back to Sagar / Savni, if they had not tried to hide the whole incident, Aditya wouldnt have run from home.  It is because of them he took the step.

I am tired of everyone using the fact she cannot be a Mother against her, though she sacrifices so much for people around her.

I am waiting for the day when Indra will be a good MIL.... I don't get it why they are making her so negative

It wasn't muktas fault that Aditya ran away.... now that mukta is allowing sagar to meet Aditya they still have a problem that she isn't taking a step against Savni

Arey Kay Kay karnar ti Mukta?

heyitsme12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

writer has always been on mukta's family's side

and that indra...baghvat nahi mala tiche te dialogues expressions OTTness

and thats why I quit watching PG

but hasnt she been same since 1st epi

koytya chi shappathsmiley6smiley21

heyitsme12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

BTW whats happening in the show

accident track ended or not