Originally posted by: Criticiser
First take revenge on your MAA for making you a waiter then think about coming here
LMAOOOOO!
Criticiser how do you come up with these comedy gold?
You are my inspiration 
News
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Criticiser
First take revenge on your MAA for making you a waiter then think about coming here
LMAOOOOO!
Criticiser how do you come up with these comedy gold?
You are my inspiration 
Dadiji and her golden boy should go to psychiatrist for their mental health issues,cause day by day they are becoming mad.
Whats wrong with the makers? Konsa nasha karte hai ye log? Why show this much cringe that too when the characters are jeth bhabhi
Even the original lost show never showed these things
and yeh poddar family ghanta traditional hai, so instantly everyone seems okay with Armaan Ruhi marriage 
Aww thank you glad you like my postsOriginally posted by: bangtanARMY
LMAOOOOO!
Criticiser how do you come up with these comedy gold?
You are my inspiration

I literally write any random thing that comes to my head 
Is Ab's current plight finally made even her haters feel bad for her? 
As a viewer, i will never forgive Ar for treating Ab the way he did. Man full of manhoosiyat kahin ka, go to your lustful dead brother's wife and do pooja with her or sth 
Originally posted by: Criticiser
Aww thank you glad you like my posts
![]()
I literally write any random thing that comes to my head
I honestly have a giggle fit whenever I read your posts. Keep going bro! 
Ab really needs someone totally on her side.
Pls let him be a decent person.
Anyways rishta ghum saath saath.
I was just thinking a couple of days back which actor can enter the show as AA, if it ever happens. And I had thought of him.
He has himself played a lawyer in Agnifera previously on And TV. And he was typical lattoo for FL.
Not sure if fake. Agar sach hua to achcha.
Originally posted by: libran90
I was just thinking a couple of days back which actor can enter the show as AA, if it ever happens. And I had thought of him.
He has himself played a lawyer in Agnifera previously on And TV. And he was typical lattoo for FL.
Not sure if fake. Agar sach hua to achcha.
Which show is that ?
I don’t think Abhira was invited to MG party, as she is there in her office attire with a backpack.
MG who is side hugging Abhira in bts and denying Ar Ruhi shaadi, in no time he will flip. I hope Abbira calls him out for his hypocrisy and dhonginess.
I just want some positive spoiler of Abhira getting a new job or a better house.
This nonstop FL torture is too negative.
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3