Originally posted by: Criticiser
Even I can’t see
I saw
Sharmili bhabiza 
News
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Criticiser
Even I can’t see
I saw
Sharmili bhabiza 


Ab??
yeh expression kya kehlata hai ?
But isn’t she so beautiful?Originally posted by: Docworld
Yewwww🐊🐊🐊🤮🤮🤮🤮 I hate Ru Birla poori shiddath se🤮🤮
This show has beautiful leads. Ye dekh ke Manisha ko kyu nahi laga ki ruhi arman se shadi karne ke liye mari ja rahi.
Kya out of chr?? She is a positive soul whose only and only dream is gonna be fulfilled.. Ab blush nahi karegi to aur kya karegi🥲🥲..this was so out of character for the current track lol I mean she could’ve given an evil smirk or something lol that would’ve been more plausible lol this blush is literally all over the place and out of the place all at the same time lol
Bhabiza double ho gayi ...Ek kabhi nahi thi kya now this thread will look like dedicated to " The sharmili shameless Bhabiza" .....
she is Neeti lol she can do anythingOriginally posted by: Rosh4rose
My doubt is how to steal " sperm" from any man
..
However, every individual she ever hired to kill Pari changed into a better person by none other than Pari herself lol Pari and Neeti remain the same lol
what a good show that is lolIs it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3