YRKKH: BTS, SM updates and Spoilers Thread # 11- Page 64

News

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.4k

Views

110.3k

Users

73

Likes

5.7k

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123


Also, she needs to remove her coloured lenses and keep natural. It will be very difficult to get a FL role with that lens colour. As per the ITV pattern, FL needs to look a certain type, and she isn't helping herself.


Eye colour ka chodo, that doesn't bother me. But she's just... so... delusional. Even in her interviews, she used to be like pls do not troll me... I dont think she even watched her own scenes... like how? How can we not troll you? YOU are the reason why Ruhi's DDP is a huge joke. smiley39

WU4ACD7JQ7YCUA2W thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123


Also, she needs to remove her coloured lenses and keep natural. It will be very difficult to get a FL role with that lens colour. As per the ITV pattern, FL needs to look a certain type, and she isn't helping herself.

Her lens are damn ugly couldn’t she have chosen a better grey colour? Even Garvita wears lens but she looks much more prettier due to the natural colour. I feel sorry for her looks like no one around her has bothered to tell her how ugly her lens really are.
WU4ACD7JQ7YCUA2W thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY


Do you have like a folder of this expression only? smiley37

I quickly search on google and copy paste it here smiley37
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123


Didi jaisa koi nhi, waise Garv is getting to Didi's standard slowly, both onscreen and offscreen by being delusional about her character.


I can't believe Gv called Ruhi Birla a very very very very positive... like from which angle bruh? Sometimes I wish actors just kept their mouth shut smiley22

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Criticiser

I quickly search on google and copy paste it here smiley37


I am pretty sure every expression is a copy-paste smiley36 Like I literally see NO difference in any of the pictures you post for P ka Ruhi smiley36

WU4ACD7JQ7YCUA2W thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY


I am pretty sure every expression is a copy-paste smiley36 Like I literally see NO difference in any of the pictures you post for P ka Ruhi smiley36

Thank God she got fired imagine having to tolerate this same expression and pathetic acting everyday smiley37 I can’t imagine how terrible P would be in this current Jeth Bhabhi marriage track smiley37
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY


Eye colour ka chodo, that doesn't bother me. But she's just... so... delusional. Even in her interviews, she used to be like pls do not troll me... I dont think she even watched her own scenes... like how? How can we not troll you? YOU are the reason why Ruhi's DDP is a huge joke. smiley39


I just could not take her seriously with those eyes and, on top of that, the heavy makeup. It just did not go with a character whose husband left and is extremely sad because of her ex-bf.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Thank God she got fired imagine having to tolerate this same expression and pathetic acting everyday smiley37 I can’t imagine how terrible P would be in this current Jeth Bhabhi marriage track smiley37


"Areee Maine toh kuch kiya hi nhi"

WU4ACD7JQ7YCUA2W thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123


"Areee Maine toh kuch kiya hi nhi"

‘Maaaaaaaa Mai Arrrrrmaan se pyaaaaaaar karti hooooooon. Hum dono Soulmates haiiiiiiiin.’
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123


I just could not take her seriously with those eyes and, on top of that, the heavy makeup. It just did not go with a character whose husband left and is extremely sad because of her ex-bf.


Arreyy Ruhi Birla did make up to beautify herself in front of married jethji, she only has looks and looks...

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 23 days ago

Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: A_Star39 · 2 months ago

What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 2 months ago

On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 7 months ago

Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Trollbaaz · 3 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".