Soo disappointed
CSK just was bad today
Match Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Soo disappointed
CSK just was bad today
I thought that as a Springbok, he'd be a choker. So glad that he wasn't! 
Yes ....now want the final match between RCB VS KKR 

The wildest dream of being into playoffs came true!🥹❤️
RCB outshined CSK in all aspects today 
Congratulations RCB for playoffs
I am feeling bad only for Dhoni 
When noone thought we can be in playoff we did it
We did it today
With no big bowling line up
We did it
Also
Rutu toss haar he sahi raha tha
Jeet kar toh match haar gaye hum.
I am still shaking omg
I was so confused watching the last over
I was like on one hand there’s CSK and Thalla and on other hand I wanted RCB to qualify from heart so that we could witness an amazing comeback that too by a team which hasnt had much success in IPL.
And what a redemption by Dayal , he could not stop Rinku but managed to stop Thalla 
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
🏏IPL 2026:Royal Challengers Bengaluru vs Gujarat Titans, Final, Ahmedabad🏏 The stage is set for the grand finale of the Indian Premier League...
33