Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Fats24

She's already negative. I thought there's someone else apart from her.

ML Bhabhi, Bitchy Bipasha is way more villainous than her smiley36

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don’t mind a new ML..but it’s so silly to show Savi with no current actors in the show..If they take another 10 year leap Ishan will be in his 40s 😁😁

I am ok with new show and actors as long as they show RS, Nishikand and AS going to prison for kidnapping Savi 

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: adsays

yes and SA is also more established as an actor than the other actors playing those pathetic mls so fortunately he can quit this toxic pathetic show

I agree they have been butchering his role the last few months, but it’s not like there are good projects to work at. As much as the show isn’t great, it’s hard to find a show to work at as a lead and that too a successful show. The show has been been in top 5 for a year since the new gen began and was even number 1 for almost half a year. So as much as we bash Ishaan, Shakti as Ishaan is being loved by trp viewers. Also Ishaan has been still watchable only because of Shakti’s performance. 

adsays thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

this article is from 15 may and this ph tends to not notify actors in time, right? that's why mitali nag (the actress who played devi) left because she wasn't informed of the leap beforehand (or so i have read, don't quote me on this please). TRPs have been pretty pathetic for ghum for a while now and channel probably interfered and told them to do something about that. 

I don't think getting rid of SA is a smart move here. they definitely need to either get rid of sumit or make reeva negative but their love for gomata probably won't let them turn her negative so sumit is leaving the show. 

savi has the legacy child factor so audience has connected with her but ishaan and reeva have no legacy in the show and nothing tying them to gen1 or sairat. add to that, the fact that they are both absolutely pathetic so the audience can't connect to them. they have been made unrealistic pieces of trash that nobody wants to see on their screens. revamping this show gives them opportunity to not repeat their mistake and stop copying another show midway like they did with copying mohor so they might head in that direction next. only time and the rekha ji promo will tell.

and i am also very skeptical about no leap and no revamp and things staying the same because TRPs have taken a nosedive and for a show which reached no. 1 and maintained its position for a while, channel won't let it just continue with barely hitting 2.0. they were probably asked to do something about it.

Criticiser thumbnail

Why not just end this show?

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Criticiser

ML Bhabhi, Bitchy Bipasha is way more villainous than her smiley36

Bitchy Bipasha doesn't treat her mother in law well but has all the time to do chamchagiri to her Chachi saas smiley7. The elders in the family are for namesake.

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Why not just end this show?

Yes, nothing better than to end this crap.

Bhavna90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He is main lead....he is the jodi winner.... and reach gum on no 1 position...

Not possible...

If need to remove then reewa... sumit Singh.... for her comeback show get trp drop....