Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 days ago

'Hum ek doosre ke bina nahi jeesakte'? ?smiley29

RM dialogue writer was on a moon walk when giving such lines to middle aged Mohan?smiley24 He for 7.5 years was shown brooding over still loving & hating his late wife T, very much lived without T as a single father till R force married him. After R left his life, again for another 7 years  M lived very much as a single father (G is immature teenager still can understand such lines from her).

M's history is that he is habituated to live without T for years, and later without R for years,smiley6though unhappy.

After R herself broke relation and left M, Trivedi's very much lived in Brindavan for 7 years smiley14 only recently they moved to Delhi. But R did not even inform if she is alive / dead, nor contacted any of them in 7 years though they were in same Brindavan like past,  so it's clear she did not want anything to do with them, whatever be her reasons.smiley12

She also very much lived a great queen size respectable life in Delhi for 7 long years as Mrs. Kohli, proving she can live WITHOUT them.

Ralulo thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

R can say whatever she likes,one by one her lines will be revealed as fake.

She loves Yug 

Manan is not Mohan's son&he's 5,not ~7

She's happy,very happy

She knows no Mohan ji but mr Trivedi

Then she goes&cries behind everyone's back that she can't tell the truth. Simply cause she got used to live in her ideal world,a castle built on secrets:Kohlis don't know her past and she ignores Kohlis past. 7 years later castle will fall. 

Ralulo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Red_eyes94

I good she is not pretending I thought after Radha slapped her she was still upset but today she stood by her Rama smiley27

I think Mohan and gungun will team up (she will tell Mohan about yug)

Rather Gungun will do things without Mohan notice,then will be the first one to know everything about Yug&his family and her life will be in danger. 

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ralulo

Rather Gungun will do things without Mohan notice,then will be the first one to know everything about Yug&his family and her life will be in danger. 

then Rama will come and save her just like hidey track smiley16

Mayakiran thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

RG scene... While it was sweet... It was nostalgic to see smaller Gungun more. The connect they both had was really lovely ๐Ÿ˜‡. Maybe cos grown up Gungun looks the same age as Radhika ๐Ÿค”. 

Well her asking R to come back would have made sense if R was still alone. Why does everyone forget she has a family... Sighhh๐Ÿ˜‰

Maybe R will always have the Yug i love u Radhika flashback whenever she thinks to speak her inner mind thoughts ๐Ÿค“

Mohan and his open arms ๐Ÿ˜›. Seemed a bit off... Cos did he ever stand like that pre leap... Not sure.. Maybe that's what made me feel it looked a bit strange. Purely my opinion ๐Ÿ˜†. Feel that even if Mohanji is going to go into a romantic version 2.0 or something as per the new promo... they should not give him some  college lover kinda dialogues. Cos R is somehow now looking more n more young each day ... making it a bit๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰. Again.... No offence to fans but my opinion seeing it on screen๐Ÿ˜†

Again the same itv cliche dialogue from the ML.. the truth in ur eyes but when the FL speaks no one believes.. Yeah maybe all should only speak thru eye๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคญ. 

And again the dialogue of u still love me... U can't live without me... Hmmm.. Deja vu๐Ÿคช. 

Wonder if R ever said that Mohanji u can't live without me... U still love me... Doubt so๐Ÿคซ

Nice scene between MM... 

Yug... Gosh he is hilarious๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. The nurse and her reaction ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

What's with Poonam always getting caught by Gungun whenever she speaks about Yug... She should keep her thoughts silent perhaps ๐Ÿ˜†. Will she kill Yug in the end๐Ÿคช.. can be a nice twist. Or maybe reverse... Yug kills her. 

Ralulo thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

https://youtu.be/U_gm2xrBXlM?feature=shared

As if she can break each&every flute in the world smiley39but nice torture! Better than his after marriage revenge.

Ralulo thumbnail

May 19

Mohan-Manan are so cute,even if baby is not awake. Held his papa hand smiley27as of now only his golu molu makes him happy.

Yug can enjoy-will get leftovers from R care cause she continues to hurt Mohan. smiley6 Hugged him when Mohan was at the door but minutes before felt uneasy when Yug kissed her hand. Playing with both. And Yug has a thing for kisses...poor Manan was covered with his fake dad extralove.

Mohan stops Ketki smiley16cause he knows R does drama.

Dadi returns...Mohan kidnaps her. smiley36Finally something smart to do,better than cry and fall into madam Radhika traps.

Police continues to investigate what happened at school,Manan remembers the Death guy. 

ambsug thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Post leap/ Shabir as Mohan looks very uninterested and less involved in his role, even the intense emotional scenes meeting Radha looked so lackluster, Manit on the other hand seem to like his new role and look and is enjoying and involving himself fully. But eventually, the hype will get back to Radha/Radhika and all the other characters will be sidelined. She will be seen manipulating both men and delivering her righteous advice to both using BBji as her right to do so.

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ralulo

May 19

Mohan-Manan are so cute,even if baby is not awake. Held his papa hand smiley27as of now only his golu molu makes him happy.

Yug can enjoy-will get leftovers from R care cause she continues to hurt Mohan. smiley6 Hugged him when Mohan was at the door but minutes before felt uneasy when Yug kissed her hand. Playing with both. And Yug has a thing for kisses...poor Manan was covered with his fake dad extralove.

Mohan stops Ketki smiley16cause he knows R does drama.

Dadi returns...Mohan kidnaps her. smiley36Finally something smart to do,better than cry and fall into madam Radhika traps.

Police continues to investigate what happened at school,Manan remembers the Death guy. 

Bold he will plan his leela with gungun and ketki pagal paan part 1 ๐Ÿ˜‚ (I think when gungun will go and check on yug) 

Mohan kidnapped dadismiley37

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Rahan tashan romancesmiley16