Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I don't know if we can say the same about Dr Nene......a highly educated Doctor......now attending award ceremonies and making YouTube videos......not saying anything wrong with that.....just wonder what he and his family thinks about it......Guess we will never know....

On surface...everything looks fine....but we all can only see the tip of the iceberg....

I have family members that are doctors and it is not an easy profession. You work a lot and make a lot of money, but it requires a lot of sacrifice (less time with family) and it can take its toll. I see youtubers that are doctors and some of them have given up their profession for better work life balance. Although there are many doctors that are youtubers too. You have to really love it to stick to it long term. I think Nene family is practical. They realized Madhuri can earn well when she came to India to work on Aaja Nachle. She has better work life balance, so they shifted back to India, and Madhuri became the breadwinner of the family. They look so happy with their decision. I am sure he got to spend a lot more time with family especially his kids after they came to India. Both husband and wife look fantastic for their age.

Edited by Petrichor80 - 15 days ago
PCRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

He completed his fellowship in cardio thoracic from University of Florida. Being a cardio thoracic surgeon is not easy and lots of time commitment and many nights away from family as you are on call frequently. 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: fazgostoso

smiley43 Madhuri’s husband Dr Nene is dashing.  He is better looking than Salman and Sanjay Dutt.  Did anyone see Dance Deewane this weekend?  She is still in love with him even after 25 years.  What a romantic couple!  And Sunil Shetty looks like a beggar to!  Aishwarya, Rani, even Preity didn’t get a good husband like Dr Nene!
I want Madhuri’s life, so happy for her! smiley38

I have heard from quite a few people that Madhuri has had affairs outside of marriage when it was in danger a decade or so back (when her comeback flopped and her rivals Sridevi and even Juhi had better reviews than her) - obviously I have no link to her since she is known to be notoriously private even in Marathi society, so I can't confirm. Even Simi Chandroke, Zoom journalist has said this in the past. 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

I have family members that are doctors and it is not an easy profession. You work a lot and make a lot of money, but it requires a lot of sacrifice (less time with family) and it can take its toll. I see youtubers that are doctors and some of them have given up their profession for better work life balance. Although there are many doctors that are youtubers too. You have to really love it to stick to it long term. I think Nene family is practical. They realized Madhuri can earn well when she came to India to work on Aaja Nachle. She has better work life balance, so they shifted back to India, and Madhuri became the breadwinner of the family. They look so happy with their decision. I am sure he got to spend a lot more time with family especially his kids after they came to India. Both husband and wife look fantastic for their age.

It also requires a lot mentally, if his mental state wasn't good I understand why he quit. 

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

I have heard from quite a few people that Madhuri has had affairs outside of marriage when it was in danger a decade or so back (when her comeback flopped and her rivals Sridevi and even Juhi had better reviews than her) - obviously I have no link to her since she is known to be notoriously private even in Marathi society, so I can't confirm. Even Simi Chandroke, Zoom journalist has said this in the past. 

I have always said..when you don’t have a link it’s becoz there isn’t any.Someone somewhere said it out of their dislike or hatred and the other person just takes it further.And then it becomes that story which people start sharing as truth.

Even if she was a private person affairs are not that small a thing that people won’t know that too if involves Madhuri.Her personal life has been very clean that ways speacially since her marriage and as a fan it’s sad to when people cook such stories hawa mein.

VimalPanMasala thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyselfJ

I have always said..when you don’t have a link it’s becoz there isn’t any.Someone somewhere said it out of their dislike or hatred and the other person just takes it further.And then it becomes that story which people start sharing as truth.

Even if she was a private person affairs are not that small a thing that people won’t know that too if involves Madhuri.Her personal life has been very clean that ways speacially since her marriage and as a fan it’s sad to when people cook such stories hawa mein.

I'm not saying what I heard is the absolute truth since some malicious rumors are always there. Eg: the doctor retired of his own will, routine lawsuits like those are common in the US. 

Madhuri's personal life hasn't ever been squeaky clean at all though. There has always been a lot of gossip about her affair with her longterm manager, (which is why she and Manisha were on bad terms with each other, Manisha took Madhuri's rejected projects  which caused Madhuri to soft-ban any of her workers from working with Manisha because she didn't want to lose her liason then). Her makeup artist Pandhari was sad because she banned him for life over working with Manisha, you can look it up. 

Back in the day, they used to let out gossip when their financials weren't good. Madhuri's scandals were hidden because her financials were clean and so there was less incentive to report on her. For example, everyone could complain that she'd take the payment and only then act, but that was her way of ensuring that less underworld/shady black money ended up in her bank. 

I'll ignore the Sanjay Dutt thing because it was Sanjay's side who leaked it to the press - his wife and wife's sister were angry. His ex-wife's sister was notoriously a big socialite, and while she was dating Neetu and had come back to Mumbai, she told all the drama. 

Of course if she had affairs, people would know, but that would be her staff. After a while, the staff becomes loyal to you, and so they'll never tell any stories about their employer. The only people who get their drama leaked (Kajol, Saif) is because their staff hate them for mistreatment of some reason, and so they'll spill. But otherwise many stars tend to have very loyal staff who like them a lot. 

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

I'm not saying what I heard is the absolute truth since some malicious rumors are always there. Eg: the doctor retired of his own will, routine lawsuits like those are common in the US. 

Madhuri's personal life hasn't ever been squeaky clean at all though. There has always been a lot of gossip about her affair with her longterm manager, (which is why she and Manisha were on bad terms with each other, Manisha took Madhuri's rejected projects  which caused Madhuri to soft-ban any of her workers from working with Manisha because she didn't want to lose her liason then). Her makeup artist Pandhari was sad because she banned him for life over working with Manisha, you can look it up. 

Back in the day, they used to let out gossip when their financials weren't good. Madhuri's scandals were hidden because her financials were clean and so there was less incentive to report on her. For example, everyone could complain that she'd take the payment and only then act, but that was her way of ensuring that less underworld/shady black money ended up in her bank. 

I'll ignore the Sanjay Dutt thing because it was Sanjay's side who leaked it to the press - his wife and wife's sister were angry. His ex-wife's sister was notoriously a big socialite, and while she was dating Neetu and had come back to Mumbai, she told all the drama. 

Of course if she had affairs, people would know, but that would be her staff. After a while, the staff becomes loyal to you, and so they'll never tell any stories about their employer. The only people who get their drama leaked (Kajol, Saif) is because their staff hate them for mistreatment of some reason, and so they'll spill. But otherwise many stars tend to have very loyal staff who like them a lot. 

2-3 affairs before marriage and none after that isn’t much if you ask me especially for someone who’s been in the industry for so many years.

Plus when I say clean I mean she wasn’t involved in any dirty politics or disputation.She never made fuss about her make up or dress or shoots unlike some tops actor who would refuse to shoot if the makeup or dress dint satisfy them.Manisha who you mentioned speak highly of Madhuri..recently too while mentioning Madz she said Madhurijee throughout..and Manisha is not someone who takes shit.She’s known to be very straight forward that ways.Am sure a little business rivalry is normal amongst actors and throughout her career she hardly ever spoke ill about anyone which I find commendable.Sri as Saroj Khan said was upset with Saroji when she was giving chart buster numbers with Madhuri..isn’t that a normal thing.You can’t say it’s controversial.

Baki  I like her so obviously I will always have my biases.smiley17

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 days ago

Wasnt his medical license cancelled?

That's why he is making youtube videos now for a living?

On the other hand, Rani's husband is the biggest producer of bollywood whose next project is YRF Bollywood theme park which Rani is also helping him with (Inside sources)... Kisiko mat batana...you heard it first from me smiley4

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

My cousins used to live in Aurora, Colorado which is where Madhuri and Dr. Nene lived. Madhuri and her husband and kids returned to India in 2011 but Dr. Nene stopped practicing as a Cardiothoracic Surgeon two years before that in 2009. 

The buzz around the Indian community was there was a serious malpractice lawsuit going on for two years after which he lost his license to practice medicine. 

My cousins had told me that a few months after her marriage in 1999, a South Asian guy rang the doorbell of her house and asked the housekeeper: "Is this where Madhuri Dixit lives?" The housekeeper said yes and for years after that there would be a long line outside her house of people trying to catch a glimpse of her. People would ask each other "Have you seen Madhuri? How is she? Is she as beautiful as she looks on-screen?"

According to my cousins, they had a 7 bedroom 6 bathroom house with two kitchens and a full-time chef because Madhuri didn't cook. When she went shopping, her fans would follow her to the grocery store and stand in the same checkout line just to be closer to her. She and her husband loved biking on the trails but stopped because fans would follow them in the woods.