Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bajarbattu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Because I think the writer is heading towards a story, where Dev turns out to be Abhir. Only Abhir can know these details, without Abhira having told him so. 

Read the parts where the author pens the interaction between Dev and Abhira. There is a affection and indulgence on the part of Dev, and it is love, but not romantic love. 

-
much love, light and laughter,
Battu. 

Posted: 2 months ago

Loved this!! 

Would love to read more Abhira and Dev movements. Its so satisfying to read about Abhira being taken care of.

chavi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Plz update

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome sorry 

Please continue soon 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

please update this FF! 

plz update

Shanaya1526 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Chapter 3 - isn't it funny 

As Abhira's eyes flickered open, she found herself met with a flurry of emotions. Panic surged through her as she struggled to make sense of her surroundings, but relief washed over her as she realized she was conscious once again. However, her relief was short-lived as she caught sight of Dev, her boss, by her side, assisting her with a glass of water and some food.

It's funny how this man who she knows for hardly few weeks is being there for her.

Where is armaan ? That's the first thought that popped.

"For God's sake Ms.abhira Sharma tum Sach main lawyer hi Bannatyne chahti this ya fir actor kyunki itna drama aur carelessness sirf filmo main accha lagta hai real life main nahi" -dev spoke in a firm tone but the hint of concern was so visible in his eyes that even made abhira smile.

"Sir agar aap mujhe drama worthy cases doge toh act toh karna hi padega na?" She replied with her chirpy tone that made dev roll his eyes while handing her glass of water.

"Pehle paani piyo"- abhira had no choice but to drink.

Suddenly door burst open

------------ --

Armaan's pov

As soon as my eyes the heaviness on my shoulder made me smile unconsciously
"Abhira get up, utho na jaldi mujhe khudke aur tumhare kapde iron karne hai...abhi....ra" my words dropped as the harsh hospital chemical smell hit me, abhira was not there beside me as moved to see who was laying their shoulder on me just to see ruhi sleeping peacefully...how could I let this happen? Let sleep take a toll on me just to leave Abhira alone.

My heart pounded with worry for Abhira, my supposed wife, who lay inside battling her injuries. In my haste to check on her, I swung the door open, only to be met with a sight that pierced through me like a dagger.

There she was, lying in the hospital bed, with Dev, her enigmatic boss, by her side. His presence sent a surge of jealousy coursing through me, though I couldn't quite place the feeling at first. I watched in silent turmoil as Dev hovered over Abhira, his concern evident in every gesture.

But why was I feeling this way? Wasn't Dev just doing what any responsible employer would do? Yet, the sight of him tending to Abhira stirred something deep within me, a gnawing sense of unease that I couldn't quite shake.

As I stood there, frozen in the doorway, I couldn't help but feel a pang of guilt creeping in. Why was I so jealous? Was it because I couldn't be there for Abhira in her time of need? Or was it something deeper, a fear of losing her to someone who seemed to understand her better than I ever could?

I shook my head, trying to dispel the irrational thoughts swirling in my mind. Abhira was my friend, my confidante, nothing more. And yet, as I watched her lying there, vulnerable and fragile, I couldn't help but wonder if there was more to our relationship than I had ever realized.

But for now, all I could do was stand there, watching from the sidelines as Dev tended to Abhira's needs. And as the waves of jealousy continued to crash over me, I couldn't help but wonder - was there a place for me in her life after all?

As I stood there, wrestling with the tumult of emotions swirling inside me, a sudden surge of determination coursed through my veins. Despite the jealousy gnawing at my heart, one thing remained crystal clear - Abhira was my responsibility, my wife, even if it was just for a few months more.

With newfound resolve, I stepped forward, closing the distance between myself and Abhira's bedside. "Abhira, are you okay?" I asked softly, my voice laced with concern as I reached out to gently grasp her hand in mine.

Her fingers twitched slightly in response, and for a moment, I felt a flicker of hope ignite within me. Maybe, just maybe, there was still a chance for us to bridge the gap that had formed between us.

But as I looked into her eyes, clouded with pain and uncertainty, I couldn't help but wonder if she felt the same way. Was she as lost and confused as I was, or had she already moved on, seeking solace in the arms of someone else?making someone else her bestfriend?

I pushed aside the nagging doubts that threatened to consume me, focusing instead on the here and now. Abhira needed me, and I would be damned if I let my own insecurities get in the way of being there for her when she needed me most.

With a silent vow to myself, I squeezed her hand gently, silently promising to stand by her side no matter what. And as I felt her fingers tighten around mine, a glimmer of hope pierced through the darkness, illuminating the path forward for us both.

But this whole moment broke due to the sudden arrival for ruhi.

Third pov-
Her concern for Abhira was evident in her voice, but beneath the surface lurked a deeper agenda, one driven by her own desires and ambitions.

"Tum theek ho, Abhira?" Ruhi's words were laced with genuine concern, but there was a hint of something else lurking in her eyes - a hunger for control, a desire to manipulate the situation to her advantage.

Before Armaan could respond, Ruhi's tirade continued, her words cutting through the air like a knife. "Tumhe pata hai, Armaan kitna stressed tha tumhari wajah se? Tum itne problems kaise attract kar leti ho? Kam se kam khudka nahi toh Armaan ka bhi socho na?"

Her accusations hung heavy in the air, casting a shadow over the already tense atmosphere. Abhira felt a knot form in her stomach as she realized the depth of Ruhi's animosity towards her. It was clear that Ruhi saw her as nothing more than an obstacle standing in the way of her own happiness, someone to be blamed for the turmoil in Armaan's life.

But as Abhira listened to Ruhi's words, a sense of defiance welled up inside her. She refused to be painted as the villain in this twisted narrative, a pawn in Ruhi's game of manipulation and deceit. She may not have all the answers, but she knew one thing for certain - she would not let Ruhi's words break her spirit.

With a steely resolve, Abhira met Ruhi's gaze head-on, her voice firm as she spoke. "Wo kya haina ruhi maine toh kabootar ko nahi bheja tha armaan ko yahaan bulane wo khud aya hai toh tum usse hi kyun nahi puchti ki wo yahaan kya karra hai ?."

Her words hung in the air, a silent challenge to Ruhi's machinations. And as the tension in the room reached its breaking point, Abhira vowed to stand her ground, no matter what obstacles lay ahead. For she knew that in the face of adversity, true strength lay in defiance, in refusing to be silenced or cowed by the desires of others.

"Tumhe toh pata hi nahi haina abhira ki apno ka khyaal kaise rakha jata hai ? Kabhi khudko chod kar kisi aur ..." before ruhi could continue Dev's unexpected intervention cut through the tension in the room like a knife, his words ringing out with a clarity that silenced Ruhi's tirade before it could escalate any further. But rather than feeling grateful, Armaan couldn't shake the simmering jealousy and frustration that boiled within him.

As Dev spoke, his voice firm and unwavering, Armaan couldn't help but feel a pang of irritation. Who was this man to step in and defend Abhira so effortlessly? Did he think he knew her better than Armaan did? The thought grated on Armaan's nerves, fueling the flames of jealousy that burned within him.

"Isn't it funny," Dev began, his gaze flickering from Ruhi to Armaan and then to Abhira, "Mr. Poddar hasn't uttered a single word about his own pain, yet you seem to be stressing over it so much. No one in their right mind would intentionally cause their own accident, would they? And while my employee may be a bit dramatic at times, she's not so desperate for attention that she would resort to harming herself."

Armaan's jaw clenched as Dev's words washed over him, each one like a dagger to his ego. Who was Dev to dismiss his concerns so casually? Did he think Armaan was incapable of caring for Abhira properly? The thought stung, igniting a fierce sense of indignation within him.

But amidst the turmoil of emotions swirling inside him, Armaan couldn't deny the sense of possessiveness he felt towards Abhira. She was his wife, damn it, and he didn't need anyone else swooping in to defend her. Not even her boss.

Abhira silently thanked her boss who stood up for her even though she is very much capable of taking care of her own dignity but it felt good someone stepping in, specially when all the meds are already draining out your energy.

A scowl tugged at Armaan's lips as he glanced at Abhira, his eyes flashing with a mix of jealousy and frustration. And in that moment, he vowed to himself that he wouldn't let anyone - not even Dev - come between him and the woman he cared about and who is his responsibility .

Hello, 

Apologies for late update but I still remember how I started  this fiction when sheh was playing the role of armaan and within few days he was kicked out of the show.

But as a writer it gets difficult to change your muse and I genuinely hated the fact that how the current track is so messy and toxic.

Please let me know your thoughts on today's update.

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing update 

alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Amazing 

Bidaaifan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Wow, can't wait to read more