Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

Bohot achha lagta hai inn pariraju n bajwas ko rote hue dekhke. Jab neeti ka miscarriage hua toh inhone kitne ganda faida uthaya neeti ke maa na ban pan paane ka completely forgetting that she can't be a mother becoz she sacrificed it to save pariraju. Uska yeh sila dia inn sabne. Good aur tadpo bajwas n pariraju! U deserve all the pain

Not one person in that house acknowledged this fact ever. They can't get enough of singing unnecessary praises for Anaconda Parineet and her non-existent 'sacrifices' but the sacrifice made by Neeti to save Pariraju cannot be repaid by them even in the next seven lives. 

mysteriousdoll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

this whole drama reminds me of a korean movie

"Love,lies"

there also one friend cheated on another with his fiancee and was never sorry till the end(both the cheaters were never sorry)

give it a watch

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: mysteriousdoll

this whole drama reminds me of a korean movie

"Love,lies"

there also one friend cheated on another with his fiancee and was never sorry till the end(both the cheaters were never sorry)

give it a watch

no thanks. Vaise hi i don't watch Korean dramas abb iski story sunne ke baad toh bilkul ni. In silsila also, kunal-nandini were always like 'hum apni jagah sahi hain, mauli apni jagah sahi hai' like what the hell!

mysteriousdoll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

no thanks. Vaise hi i don't watch Korean dramas abb iski story sunne ke baad toh bilkul ni. In silsila also, kunal-nandini were always like 'hum apni jagah sahi hain, mauli apni jagah sahi hai' like what the hell!

arey but its a movie..not drama

you will not regret 

i will attach link here

https://ww2.kissasian.video/watch/love-lies/episode-1.html

watch it on laptop...and use ad-blocker on chrome(coz many pop-ups and ads occur in this kissasian wala site)

p.s. you will not regret..it's a classic masterpiece

one moresmiley2-->"A Werewolf Boy"(also a korean movie)(coz i think i have finished the quota of hollywood movies...harry potter ones are remaining)

these 2 are my suggestions for everyone tagged...

if you guys have some of the masterpieces please suggest some

these 2 above are tear-jerker...you will have them in memory for long time..if you watch it by heartsmiley2

Edited by mysteriousdoll - 15 days ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

you will not regret 

i will attach link here

watch it on laptop...and use ad-blocker on chrome(coz many pop-ups and ads occur in this kissasian wala site)

one moresmiley2-->"A Werewolf Boy"(also a korean movie)(coz i think i have finished the quota of hollywood movies...harry potter ones are remaining)

these 2 above are tear-jerker...you will have them in memory for long time..if you watch it by heartsmiley2

ok thanks but generally i don't watch Korean movies or dramas. Hindi n English movies n dramas hi bohot pending pade hain

you will not regret 

i will attach link here

Thanks for the recommendations. :) Will give them a watch. 

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Hello everyone!

We are thrilled to announce that we have received 9 wonderful banners as entries!

Thank you to all those who sent in your brilliant creations!

It's time now to vote and pick your favorite among these.

Welcome to Parineetii Banner contest voting thread.

Before you vote, let's take a quick look at the rules.

ImagePlease vote for  EXACTLY 2 banners

ImageDo not edit your posts once you have voted, edited posts will be disqualified.

ImagePost your votes only once in the thread.

ImageNewbies and Groupbies posts will not be counted.

ImageDo not advertise your own or other banners in any way. If foul play is suspected, the banner will be removed from the list of entries.

Image Participants can vote but do not vote for your own banner.

Image DO NOT tag anyone when you post your vote, tagging other members will be done by the DT members alone

ImagePost your votes before the deadline on 31st May, 2024, 11:59PM IST.

Entry #1

Entry #2

Entry #3

Entry #4

Entry # 5

Entry # 6

Entry # 7

Entry # 8

Entry # 9

Participants, if your banner is missing, please contact FlauntPessimism via PM

tag credits: oh_nakhrewaali

7,9,3,1 me jo rakesh ki pic hai, i think vo Kumkum bhagya se hai. We didn't post it in pics gallery. N we posted so many old rajneeti pics but they are not used at all

LizzieBennet thumbnail

7,9,3,1 me jo rakesh ki pic hai, i think vo Kumkum bhagya se hai. We didn't post it in pics gallery. N we posted so many old rajneeti pics but they are not used at all

Please keep the voting thread free of chatter and comments, it affects the counting of votes if it is cluttered with comments.

As regards the pictures in the picture gallery, they are there to help out the graphicers if they need it, but they are not obligated to use them. They are free to use their own pictures from any other sources as well. As long as the banners are made following the rules, we cannot dictate what pictures are used. You can vote for the ones that you feel have taken the right pictures. This is why we have public voting for BCs.

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Please keep the voting thread free of chatter and comments, it affects the counting of votes if it is cluttered with comments.

As regards the pictures in the picture gallery, they are there to help out the graphicers if they need it, but they are not obligated to use them. They are free to use their own pictures from any other sources as well. As long as the banners are made following the rules, we cannot dictate what pictures are used. You can vote for the ones that you feel have taken the right pictures. This is why we have public voting for BCs.

ok but the pics must be from this show, not from the other show. Rakesh's pics r from kumkum bhagya. Anyways let it be

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

ok but the pics must be from this show, not from the other show. Rakesh's pics r from kumkum bhagya. Anyways let it be

Edited by FlauntPessimism - 10 days ago