Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 days ago

Well, it is one of Modi's prestige projects which got done and finished. I wonder why the bridge is called Atal Setu?

Google gives a lot of news about inaugurations of other "infra projects" by Modi just before/during election time...

I don't give importance to Rashmika's opinion...and why would she say anything negative...

I think the people with cars but minimum wages still will use the old ways...

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Those who opposed metro and participated in Aarey protests r the same ones who r posting pics of Mumbai local currently.

Gazab ke doghle hai. ๐Ÿ˜€
Development projects ko oppose bhi karna hai. Mumbai ko chhodkar aur jagah development ho aur industries aaye to crib bhi karna hai. they dont want tier 2 cities to share the load that Mumbai alone is bearing. As if city will lose itโ€™s importance and place of pride. But will keep on nodding their heads and tch-tching on the population, crowd, infra, local trains and what not. 
if only Metro had progressed as planned 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Its just a bridge lol

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This doesn't even make sense. Should all the infra development be put on hold because there's another problem elsewhere? With this kind of mentality there won't be any progress.

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 days ago

This picture breaks my heart.  These big and expensive bridges only serve the rich and elite.

They don't care for the poorest people for whom Mumbai railways are a lifeline. They Rasmika , I don't expect much from her.

Romanoger thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

These celeb were in frontline protesting against Mumbai metro projectsmiley39

Edited by Romanoger - 2 days ago
Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

https://www.deccanherald.com/india/madhya-pradesh/mysterious-death-of-slain-dalit-youths-sister-in-mp-takes-backseat-to-political-blame-game-3042415

What is this social inequality/justice jumla? True development roadssss to go on pr drives in luxury cars that absolutely is accessible to us all