Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Posted: 27 days ago

looks like koi khicdi pak rahi hai..may be  keerat garry angad and sahiba  are plan to rescue akeer...

Krish58 thumbnail

Team Neutral

sab log saj dhaj ke baithe hai ..except keerat so may be koi raita failne ka mission is on

Krish58 thumbnail

Team Neutral

garry bhi nazar nahi aa raha hai..toh pakka raita failne wala hai

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simiyy

I have to agree with you, when the show started and Vanku was incahrged you could tell there would be 3 love stories. Each different from one another. The bad thing he showed was the reception night even Angad was drunk and tried to get close to Sahiba. Garry abusing Seerat after marriage.

The only good things Astha showed was the hospital track and Rumi track. But I feel even Rumi track was dragged. She shouldn't have shown Seerat just being obsessed with Angad. But I guess whats done is done.

But why always show positive becoming negative and worse?

💯 During initial episodes it was clear that there were 3 love stories. 

But later on there was none. 

I don't like vankar but Aastha is even worst. 

The Seergat track went on till 1 year. 

I felt I m watching their love story.

This PH has a horrible fetish towards Jeth - bhabhi .... 

Angad cannot be called a human at this point. 

He is straight criminal....

DramaQueen101 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

This bloody Diljeet is not only not allowing Angad or Sahiba to meet Akker but he is also poisoning Akeer's mind by saying Angad is the one who is not allowing Sahiba to meet him... He has also threatened Sahiba that he will poison Akeer's mind against her too if she doesn't succumb to his demands... 

Sahiba has not fully understood how wily and heartless Diljeet really is...She doesn't realize how dangerous he is and with his birth mother's wealth he has became very powerful too which he is using against Sahiba along with the innocence and love of a child.Also he can stoop to any level to get her ( and all this is about getting her to his bed) ...she still thinks Diljeet wil get afraid of her empty dhamkis and she can go to his house and barge in and meet her son...  

Angad should first find out the source of this wily Diljeet's money. Mrs Gill will be thrown out by Mr Gill then... I keep wondering how did Mrs Gill give so much money to Diljeet without Mr Gill's knowledge...Angad should then file a habeus corpus in court for Akeer instead of waiting to meet this wahiyaat  Diljeet with the lawyer. Diljeet will have to produce Akeer in court and Angad should get sanction from the court to do DNA test. I think he is not doing any of this since he fears for Akeer's life... Diljeet won't hesitate to harm Akeer if things don't go his way...He already gave a sample of that at BM...The biggest mistake that Sahan did was to let this man take Akeer with him... Now they lost complete access to Akeer...

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Posted: 26 days ago

Diljeet ki party hai ...brars went unknowingly there as per harneet 's suggestion....they r dragging the show too much .. tomorrow angad will work as waiter in the party only the. Diljeet will let him meet akeer...tbvh i din feel bad at all when diljeet asked angad to work as waiter....kya haal hogya hai story ka ..I'm not able to connect with anything 

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Critic

Another drag fest episode, what do the makers want to show now exactly??

Dumjeet wants Angad to work as a waiter in his party in exchange of his meeting time with Akeer....smiley39

Edited by Reader17 - 26 days ago
arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

I guess tomorrow both Sahiba and Anagd will dance and entertain guestes waiters banke 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 and this two phyco brothers and sisters will be jealous of seeing them 🤣🤣🤣
arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

B…….y Manbhir is talking about reputation and high society shameless criminal b……h 🤮🤮🤮 want to see her face when her soo called high society friend is doing to her behind her back 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Dhadkan movie party idea chori kar liya....