Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sajal Ali

Posted: 13 days ago

So Imaan gets to know about her fathers health condition in the precap. Mamu gets to know that kamaran bhai doesn't  let Saalar come in Factory. He is angry. I think he will set everything up before going back.

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

So Imaan gets to know about her fathers health condition in the precap. Mamu gets to know that kamaran bhai doesn't  let Saalar come in Factory. He is angry. I think he will set everything up before going back.

Finally Salaar ne Kamran ke against munh toh khola smiley36

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sajal Ali

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

Finally Salaar ne Kamran ke against munh toh khola smiley36

Yup. He isn't  that bechara😂😂

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bechaare Zain ki bali chadh gayi. 

Ittu 🤏 sa bura laga Zain ke liyesmiley36

Also Arsalan's acting smiley22, kuch bhi feel hi nhi hota mujhe. 

Woh toh itni nainsafi huyi isliye bura lag gaya warna utna bhi nhi lagna tha.

Ache din aaney waley hain Salaar ke smiley41

sheeluneelu thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Yup. He isn't  that bechara😂😂

In short he needs a strong supporter. 

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Full on entertaining, dhamekadar episode. Radd has impressed me with how cleverly they put together the misunderstanding track as well as the execution, most dramas fail in one or the other. Hiba was really good in it and Arslan equally bad. And zain's mom has to be one of the worst. 

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

Bechaare Zain ki bali chadh gayi. 

Ittu 🤏 sa bura laga Zain ke liyesmiley36

Also Arsalan's acting smiley22, kuch bhi feel hi nhi hota mujhe. 

Woh toh itni nainsafi huyi isliye bura lag gaya warna utna bhi nhi lagna tha.

Ache din aaney waley hain Salaar ke smiley41

He was the weakest link in today's epi..even the actress who played his mom was good with her crocodile tears smiley36

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Though iman overreacted in the sense she didn't speak to anyone alone and decided to go with the public humiliation route, mera dil seeteyan maar raha tha... Kash saari ladkiyaan yehi karti dowry maangne walon ke saath

I'm tired of salar-less episodes... I want to watch imaan giving a dose to the useless salaar relatives... Jaldi shaadi karao inki... 

And let's forget the zain universe... Forever... I have zero interest in his mom's and buas kitchen politics

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Originally posted by: bips

Though iman overreacted in the sense she didn't speak to anyone alone and decided to go with the public humiliation route, mera dil seeteyan maar raha tha... Kash saari ladkiyaan yehi karti dowry maangne walon ke saath

I'm tired of salar-less episodes... I want to watch imaan giving a dose to the useless salaar relatives... Jaldi shaadi karao inki... 

And let's forget the zain universe... Forever... I have zero interest in his mom's and buas kitchen politics

Same..agar behind closed doors hota to aisa dhamaka kaha hota?..I was cheering for her too and Hiba and the dialogues were fire smiley36

From the promo it looks tomorrow we will get lots of salar but salar-iman time lage ga.