Gentleman (Green) - Humayun Saeed, Yumna Zaidi || DT.N. Pg78 - Page 99

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yumna Zaidi

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

This is Rabiaโ€™s review: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C69MZyIPlJM/?igsh=bWFpZGZsNWljaW0y

She cribs about everything and yet she loved it smiley36

While watching the show, I was wondering how much of it is actually real and how much is fictional. This confirms that many of the things seen in the series is based on real elements in Karachi.

Edited by TheMsSupernova - 13 days ago
TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yumna Zaidi

Originally posted by: Virgo27

https://twitter.com/sueme_idontcare/status/1790056262220022121?t=a1TlKuzL-cLDlWhD21uJWA&s=19

His look of love smiley27smiley27 so natural. Man is romancing From past 20 years smiley36 so he is pro 

The Goldbergs Love GIF by ABC Network

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Yumna Zaidi

First scene with Munna

Bilde1.jpg

*Raises both hands*

Bilde2.jpg

*My reaction*

YARN | He's not the brightest bulb. I'll give you that. | Fargo ...

tgota92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

Whilevwatching the show, I was wondering how much of it is actually real and how muchis fictional. This confirms that many of the things seen in the series is based on real elements in Karachi.

Creative liberty will be taken and a lot will be exaggerated but yes, the social commentary is pretty real. 

tgota92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

First scene with Munna

Bilde1.jpg

*Raises both hands*

Bilde2.jpg

*My reaction*

YARN | He's not the brightest bulb. I'll give you that. | Fargo ...

This was hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚ His first instinct was to go all hands up ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ 

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Yumna Zaidi

Originally posted by: tgota92

This was hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚ His first instinct was to go all hands up ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ 

Definitely not the first time he heard that smiley37

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Yumna Zaidi

Originally posted by: Vani_18

Hey guys.....I soo want to watch this drama but I am skeptical because I have read the writer prefers sad endingssmiley6(though I haven't seen his works yet)....I have seen the teasers and really liked it but idksmiley5I am so confused ....I will wait maybe for 3-4 episodes to see how the story is shapingsmiley14

Expect a rollercoaster of emotions with this writer; heartbreak is almost guaranteed. With just one episode out, I'm 90% certain the hero will die in the end, maybe go to jail.

Even if we do get a happy ending, brace yourself for an emotional journey. While it's lighthearted now, I'm sure it will take an emotional turn eventually.

But I believe it will be worth it. 

The director and actor mentioned that the third and fourth episodes are better because the first two are introductory episodes.So it's not a bad idea to wait for fourth episode.