Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: rbpll

Bhagwaan jaane smiley39

Even dhruv Tara which was suppose to be off air soon to make for that new show at 8 pm has got extension till September smiley37

Dhruv Tara makers are doing some black magic to keep their show afloatsmiley37

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Dhruv Tara makers are doing some black magic to keep their show afloatsmiley37

Haa...

Khatam hone ka naam hi nai le Raha ye showsmiley37

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kabir

What's the name of this iconic film?smiley37

"Gunda" starring Mithun Chakraborty...

Mukesh Rishi as bulla..

Harish Patel as ibu hatela...

Mukesh Rishi had mentioned that he felt very guilty and ashamed while saying his dialogues. I have heard that Upon its release in 1998, the film was withdrawn from theaters because the CBFC received complaints from college girls who felt offended by the violence and vulgarity in the film.smiley37

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Team Kabir

Originally posted by: rbpll

Might have heard about this movie....mujhe Mukesh Rishi ki ek aur movie yaad aa rai hai where he says the dialogue "Mera naam hai bulla, rakhta hu khulla"smiley37smiley37

Yes...bulla and ibu hatela are iconic characters of same movie named " Gunda"smiley36

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

"Gunda" starring Mithun Chakraborty...

Mukesh Rishi as bulla..

Harish Patel as ibu hatela...

Mukesh Rishi had mentioned that he felt very guilty and ashamed while saying his dialogues. I have heard that Upon its release in 1998, the film was withdrawn from theaters because the CBFC received complaints from college girls who felt offended by the violence and vulgarity in the film.smiley37

Who are these college girls who had the time to get offended and raise complaints about such a silly film?smiley37

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Team Kabir

Posted: 12 days ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165275285

You are right!!! Har show ki yahi kahani...to show a woman's journey and empower them, everyother character is butchered....

But then why is Anupama consistently number one since ages...They must be doing something right .. I don't watch it though...but why is MaAn so popular even on social media!!!smiley37

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165275285

You are right!!! Har show ki yahi kahani...to show a woman's journey and empower them, everyother character is butchered....

But then why is Anupama consistently number one since ages...They must be doing something right .. I don't watch it though...but why is MaAn so popular even on social media!!!smiley37

Because that show has 3 people simping for Anupama (from what i could gather from the forum discussions)

Plus people think GK is hot so they watch the show for himsmiley37

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Team Kabir

Because that show has 3 people simping for Anupama (from what i could gather from the forum discussions)

Plus people think GK is hot so they watch the show for himsmiley37

3 people??? How!!! Who is the third one?

Aur Anupama ki first priority Abhi bhi Vanraj hi hoga....smiley37......kya sahi Naam Mila hai usse...king of the jungle called Shah housesmiley37