Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: Reader17

I was under the impression that today we will get continuation of Sahan..smiley17

Honestly I had no idea that they will throw such dirty dialogues in our way, downright...I repeat downright disgusting...You know what was more disgusting???? It was his creepy hand actions and the way he was eyeing Saheba's body.....yuckkkkkkk...smiley11

I feel my eyes need Detox.....smiley29

you need to behenna..i suggest ek do clips of sarabhai vs sarabhai s1 ka koi bhi clips  tom and jerry cartoon dekh lo acha  detox miljaayega

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6-gqQ5vh9L/?igsh=MWZhcGxoZjlqbTl0cg== 

Old Hindi movies Shakti Kapoor type vibes de rha hai diljeet smiley11smiley37

arshia1994 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I finally watched an episode in a long time, and it made me realize why we shouldn't ever press play on any episode of this show. How do perfectly decent people become more vile Rumis each time Sahiba has to go back to Angad? Sahiba warned Angad not to trust Seerat a couple hundred times, but Angad disregarded her, which allowed Rumi to enter and force a reunion. On their anniversary, Angad gave Sahiba a divorce, and Veer transformed into Rumi to force a reunion. It's Diljeet's turn now, with more unsettling dialogues. Nobody is getting tricked into believing that Angad is still worried for Sahiba. He told her to leave after a miscarriage, not bothering to check to see if she was still alive. If he actually cares, he needs to speak out when his family mistreats her and start by berating them for getting her falsely implicated and imprisoned in the first place. Of course, only Angad and Brar bloodline are allowed to commit endless crimes without repercussions.

Why is Garry meddling in the personal matter of Angad and Amanpreet? He  abducted Akir, provoked Diljeet, and continues to hide his crimes. Garry was powerless to prevent Sahiba from being ousted by Angad and his family, but he made every effort to uproot her life seven years later. Prior to Angad's engagement, he was aware of the truth about Akir but opted to keep it a secret and plot to kidnap and harm an innocent child. Amanpreet's father obtained a promise from Angad. Of course, Garry has no idea what commitments are. He is so indifferent to his own daughter. If Amanpreet feels insecure, it is not her fault. Who is Garry to disparage other people's partners constantly? He shows no concern for his own spouse or child; he did not intervene to stop Angad from kicking out Sahiba and blaming her for seven years, he did not prevent Angad from getting engaged to Amanpreet even after knowing Akir's truth before all Brars, he refuses to admit he tortured Akir for his own motivations. But he is always standing first in queue to plant insecurities in minds of other people's partners and make them feel small.

Edited by arshia1994 - 25 days ago
fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshia1994

I finally watched an episode in a long time, and it made me realize why we shouldn't ever press play on any episode of this show. How do perfectly decent people become more vile Rumis each time Sahiba has to go back to Angad? Sahiba warned Angad not to trust Seerat a couple hundred times, but Angad disregarded her, which allowed Rumi to enter and force a reunion. On their anniversary, Angad gave Sahiba a divorce, and Veer transformed into Rumi to force a reunion. It's Diljeet's turn now, with more unsettling dialogues. Nobody is getting tricked into believing that Angad is still worried for Sahiba. He told her to leave after a miscarriage, not bothering to check to see if she was still alive. If he actually cares, he needs to speak out when his family mistreats her and start by berating them for getting her falsely implicated and imprisoned in the first place. Of course, only Angad and Brar bloodline are allowed to commit endless crimes without repercussions.Why is Garry meddling in the personal matter of Angad and Amanpreet? He  abducted Akir, provoked Diljeet, and continues to hide his crimes. Garry was powerless to prevent Sahiba from being ousted by Angad and his family, but he made every effort to uproot her life seven years later. Prior to Angad's engagement, he was aware of the truth about Akir but opted to keep it a secret and plot to kidnap and harm an innocent child. Amanpreet's father obtained a promise from Angad. Of course, Garry has no idea what commitments are. He is so indifferent to his own daughter.

Unfortunately we are watching an ITV show. 

Where all the other sane characters will be shown worst but not Angad. 

It seems like the show has a biased approach, consistently favoring Angad's character at the expense of others like Rumi, Veer, Daljeet, and other ships like Serry, and Veerat. ( Both the ships had Which had far more potential than Sahan ) 

Because we had seen Enemies to lovers troupe way before.... So It was nothing new for me atleast.

My Opinion. Mhujpae mat Chad jaana. 

And I felt they never actually portrayed Sahan love story at all. It was like an instant noodles. 

It was frustrating for all 3 ships. 

When u were promised 3 but got none. 

I feel This one-sided portrayal can be frustrating for fans like me who were looking for a more balanced exploration of freshness towards all 3 love stories. 

Unfortunately ITV do not have Quality at all. 

So people usually do it for money and fame. But creativity is a BIG NO.... 

Simiyy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team #SaHan

When it was the Rumi track there was a lot of thriller which made it interesting.This track is boring!

According to the precap I think it will be Sahiba and Angads plan to trap Diljeet so that she can meet Akir.

Ngl I am really getting fed up of Diljeet.

His character is 🤮🤮🤮🤮

The way they are showing him trying to get close to Sahiba is so cheap and disgusting.

I just want this track to be over and done with. But I think that they might stretch it.

Krish58 thumbnail

Team Neutral

what is this??Waha ML pendulum banna pada hai kabhi reeva kabhi savi..Savi is being another dumbo jisko uske pehle pyaar ne thukra diya and now rather than focusing on her dream ..Roz roti hai ki haaye ishaan ne yeh kiya ishaan woh kiya...

Reeva another clueless person..

but10-13 year leap ???

Krish58 thumbnail

Team Neutral

Originally posted by: Simiyy

When it was the Rumi track there was a lot of thriller which made it interesting.This track is boring!

According to the precap I think it will be Sahiba and Angads plan to trap Diljeet so that she can meet Akir.

Ngl I am really getting fed up of Diljeet.

His character is 🤮🤮🤮🤮

The way they are showing him trying to get close to Sahiba is so cheap and disgusting.

I just want this track to be over and done with. But I think that they might stretch it.

this is a sasta version of rumi track 

Krish58 thumbnail

Team Neutral

bhagwan kal trp 0.5 pe laa dena