Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssjjk thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Swata ch prem milvanya sathi selfish banav lagat asel tr tyat kahihi vait aahe as mala vatat nahi 

I think sayli ch pain visible aahe tyamule disat aahe lagech Arjun la honara tras invisible asel maybe smiley36

Arjun and forcing his love on someone?? Not possible unless the writer has lost it.

I remember in his monologues too he always says..."i wish you will love me back mrs. Sayali" or "Will you love me the way i love you someday mrs. Sayali?" 

It is always him hoping/wishing that she will fall for him one day and never "i will make her fall for me by hook or by crook" 

I dont know where this forcing and selfish angle came from.

Imagine if sayali really wouldnt have been in love with arjun and he would have confessed his feelings to her. For me that would have been selfish too. Because in a way he is imposing his feelings on her.

Edited by ssjjk - 25 days ago
Utkarsha999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Tu jevha Arjun var chidchid kartes na tevha clearly dist ki tu sayli chi die heart fan aahes smiley20

Pn ajun tari Arjun ne as kahihi kel nahiye ki tu tyacha green flag tag remove karavas 

I agree to selfish aahe sayli var tyach khup prem aahe aani sayli tyala tyachya life madhe havi aahe yat kay chuk aahe 🤔

Sayli is highly selfless and Mr khadoos Subhedar is selfish seems like a mismatched pair 

Utkarsha999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssjjk

I can understand what you are feeling but this is not it.

What he is doing is all a drama. I agree sayali is getting hurt in the process but he has his reasons for doing that. 

He will get around soon

If he will apologies to sayli for his rude behaviour then I will surely appreciates himsmiley20

Utkarsha999 thumbnail

Trust me I don't want to hurt anyone  I'm upset with Arjun currently but I will try not to bash him

ssjjk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Utkarsha999

Trust me I don't want to hurt anyone  I'm upset with Arjun currently but I will try not to bash him

No you are not hurting us what is there to hurt us . It is fictional anyways.

Personally, i just feel that arjun is facing extreme wrath right now which is unnecessary imo.

Edited by ssjjk - 25 days ago
Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ssjjk

Arjun and forcing his love on someone?? Not possible unless the writer has lost it.

I remember in his monologues too he always says..."i wish you will love me back mrs. Sayali" or "Will you love me the way i love you someday mrs. Sayali?" 

It is always him hoping/wishing that she will fall for him one day and never "i will make her fall for me by hook or by crook" 

I dont know where this forcing and selfish angle came from.

Imagine if sayali really wouldnt have been in love with arjun and he would have confessed his feelings to her. For me that would have been selfish too. Because in a way he is imposing his feelings on her.

Arjun happy aahe khup tyachya one sided premat to kashala force karel sayli la 

Love realization nantar tyane ekda tari try kelay ka ki chala aata sayli la impress karuya kiva Manya sobat drama karun sayli jealous hotey ka Te check karuya 

Sayli bolli hoti na without expectations prem karaych te tyane Khupch seriously ghetlay 

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sayli chya tondun sarkh sarkh fakt 2 divas... aata fakt 2 divas ekun ekun Arjun la dhadki bharliye smiley36

Konalahi n ghabarnara Arjun sayli ghar sodun jail ka aata ? ya vicharane tension madhe gelay according to jui hich asel "majja "

Arjun sayli la tyachya payala sparsh karu det nhavta to scene aavdla mala 👍

Precap interesting aahe 

S - tumchi kalji ghyayla aata ek special manus thevaycha ka ( Vaitagun)

A - tumhi ch thamba na.... 

Chaitu ne updates dilya SaJun la Mahipat  kade phone aahe Madhubhau vishayi kahitari plan aahe tyacha

Hetp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sayli arjun anniversary celebration promo

Link

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6-WQs1KjYD/?igsh=c2ZreW1tajkzaWRo

heyitsme12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Contract wont be renewed [IMO]

If u see 1 year CM was in exchange of fee waiver 

Sayali has done her part n now its arjun's turn

also remember kusum reconfirmed ki tharlya pramane contract sampnar na??

The way she's stressing on 'khota nata' sampel in 2 days

I think 'khara nata' suru hoil

In roja too CM tamasha n bashing happened after rojun started living as true couple

Edited by heyitsme12 - 25 days ago
ssjjk thumbnail

Originally posted by: heyitsme12

Contract wont be renewed [IMO]

If u see 1 year CM was in exchange of fee waiver 

Sayali has done her part n now its arjun's turn

also remember kusum reconfirmed ki tharlya pramane contract sampnar na??

The way she's stressing on 'khota nata' sampel in 2 days

I think 'khara nata' suru hoil

In roja too CM tamasha n bashing happened after rojun started living as true couple

If i remember correctly then, in roja arjun burns the contract papers in front of everyone right.

Then what if something like this happens in TTM too but during their remarriage if they decide to hold one. Some drama should be there na so they might do the reveal then.