Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charu21 thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 days ago

Kriti

Surmayee Ankhiyon - That's a difficult song, so +1 for attempting the song. Very nicely sung. 

O Sanam - Aah nostalgia. I used to get all albums of Lucky Ali as soon as it released. Very smooth performance.

Ye haseen waadiyan - One of my favourites from AR Rahman rendtions. Tough song to sing but you were really good.

Riya 

Baahon mein chale aao - Love this song. Beautifully sung. Very clear voice. Loved it.

Oh Sajna - Omg. This is one of my all time favourites song. You were exceptionally good it at some places. It is not an easy song. Excellent rendition.

It's such a shame that we can't listen to you in the VoIF contest.

Mamma mia - Welcome to SM! And NP is everyone's guru there.

And.... You had a totally different personality in this song! Loved it! One of your best.

I have a dream - One of my favourites. Very very beautifully sung. I am so glad that you are on SM now.

Nukta Cheen hai - Oh bhai!!! Hearing it after so long. This is a pretty tough song! Kudos for even attempting it and you did full justice to it. Amazing rendtion.

Shirisha

Tere Naam - The 2nd link that you posted of this song was really good. 

Loved Kaun Tujhe rendtion too.

Are you participating in VoIF? If not then please do!

Shirsha

Nainowale Ne - Oh how beautifully you sang it. That aahaaa was cherry on the cake! The antara is a high pitched, not very easy to hit those notes but you were really good.

Tujh mein rab dikhta hai - I love Shreya's version so much. Very melodious rendtion. Loved it. That last "Hayeee" was very good.

Maddy

Breathless - Just one word. WOW!!!

Absolutely breath(less)taking! Definitely not a song which everyone can attempt! Kudos to you! Take a bow! Very very good. 

Edited by Charu21 - 14 days ago
Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

Welcome back charu smiley31

Tumhare Bina ye thread toh sunsaan sadak ban gya tha smiley36

Thank you so much smiley31

Hahaha.. 😅 koi nahi.. VoIF ke baad wahan ke bhi saare participants ko yahan par pakad pakad ke le aayenge (those who haven't been here yet) smiley36

Originally posted by: Charu21

Kriti

Surmayee Ankhiyon - That's a difficult song, so +1 for attempting the song. Very nicely sung. 

O Sanam - Aah nostalgia. I used to get all albums of Lucky Ali as soon as it released. Very smooth performance.

Ye haseen waadiyan - One of my favourites from AR Rahman rendtions. Tough song to sing but you were really good.

Riya 

Baahon mein chale aao - Love this song. Beautifully sung. Very clear voice. Loved it.

Oh Sajna - Omg. This is one of my all time favourites song. You were exceptionally good it at some places. It is not an easy song. Excellent rendition.

And.... You had a totally different personality in this song! Loved it! One of your best.

I have a dream - One of my favourites. Very very beautifully sung. I am so glad that you are on SM now.

Nukta Cheen hai - Oh bhai!!! Hearing it after so long. This is a pretty tough song! Kudos for even attempting it and you did full justice to it. Amazing rendtion.

Shirisha

Shirsha

Nainowale Ne - Oh how beautifully you sang it. That aahaaa was cherry on the cake! The antara is a high pitched, not very easy to hit those notes but you were really good.

Tujh mein rab dikhta hai - I love Shreya's version so much. Very melodious rendtion. Loved it. That last "Hayeee" was very good.

Maddy

Absolutely breath(less)taking! Definitely not a song which everyone can attempt! Kudos to you! Take a bow! Very very good. 

Thanks a lot, Charu! 

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bollywood Brigade

Originally posted by: MaddyRockzz

https://voca.ro/14S64sXmEII7

Breathless 

An attempt with an out of breadth song, taal aur surr idhar udhar they.. 😣

Omg.... Wow! 😲 

How did I miss this one smiley44

I'm truly impressed. So well sung smiley32smiley32

Please share more of your songs. 

Hope you are participating in the VoIF too..

Edit - just checked you are! Great smiley40

Edited by NathuPaapi - 14 days ago

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Omg.... Wow! 😲 

How did I miss this one smiley44

I'm truly impressed. So well sung smiley32smiley32

Please share more of your songs. 

Hope you are participating in the VoIF too..

Edit - just checked you are! Great smiley40

Yes, Maddy is participating this time too. She won VoIF two years ago. 

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Vying for Vintage

Thanks so much for listening & leaving a comment for each of my songs, Charu! Much appreciated smiley27

Edited by LizzieBennet - 13 days ago
Grey-licious thumbnail

Vying for Vintage

Laapta makdi smiley37

Haan yaar main bhi woi dekh rahi thi ki tum dono ke duet post hone par he just disappeared!! 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

Kahan gayab hai! 

Hahahaha laapta makdi ye acha tha nathu smiley37

Waise does he even know about the R1

Edited by Grey-licious - 14 days ago
Grey-licious thumbnail

Vying for Vintage

Kriti

Riya 

Shirisha

Shirsha

Maddy

Thanks bro smiley31

Now you post your song it seems like ages 😪

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bollywood Brigade

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

Hahahaha laapta makdi ye acha tha nathu smiley37

Waise does he even know about the R1

I think he does smiley9

Charu21 thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

So posting something which I had sung a couple of months back. 

Song : Kaisi Paheli Zindgani (Parineeta)

Singer : Sunidhi Chauhan 

Music : Shantanu Moitra

Lyrics : Swanand Kirkire

https://voca.ro/1kaT5AtLhajd

Original song 

https://youtu.be/-6Y8hMyEoV8?si=FDqhTPkIamgZSAva