Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Opening was 0.5.... smiley37 Looks like no one cared for pijja girl

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Wtf this show just launched ? What's the slot time anything around 6:30 to 7:30 don't  get trp acc to gossiptv

smiley37

I am looking forward to Suhaagan Chudail... It's some new comedy show... Thanks, Shirsha for Background Audio story smiley39 Bina self-respect wali chudail and wifey fighting for a trophy...

https://x.com/DramebaazCYa/status/1790376741178872311

Edited by shahsb_26 - 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Wtf this show just launched ? What's the slot time anything around 6:30 to 7:30 don't  get trp acc to gossiptv

smiley36 Gossips write anything, I don't even take it seriously anymore!

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Opening was 0.5.... smiley37 Looks like no one cared for pijja girl

very early slot and the actresses are bad..ok the one with the plaits is ok..but the other one has a terrible voice. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Criticiser thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

very early slot and the actresses are bad..ok the one with the plaits is ok..but the other one has a terrible voice. 🤦🏻‍♀️

And the ML family was copy of the Chavan’s from Ghum especially his parents and grandmother. So glad it’s going offair. The original SSEL was a much better show than that nonsense.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Drna7

People worrying about AbhiMaan getting worse meanwhile forgetting how Sitara and DKP destroyed their iconic couple Kaira just for sake of publicity.

Even though people never accepted Sirat played by Shivangi herself but did that changed anything? 

As ph do whatever they want without caring for interest of audience so expect disappointment.

when dkp and Sitara promote every year kaira day the death anniversary of naira I get my blood boiled.

Debospeaks thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Posted: 13 days ago
Naira gayu were cousins since childhood so their bonding is natural but khushi-lavanya are my favorite. How modern lavanya and desi khushi turned true friends was awesome writing. Ipkknd was actually a masterpiece by gul.
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 13 days ago

ghum 2 was going nice when they were following SAAKK..Ishaan was falling for Savi and Reeva was away in London. They should have continued like that and given them a love marriage.in SAAKK it happened like that..but useless ghum writers brought Reeva back,and spoilt the whole story..ghum 2 needs a new story and new hero for Savi. I don’t think the leap will work if it’s 10 years. That’s why here in rishta..they need to get abhira and Armaan together now.without any leap and end Ruhi Armaan angle forever.. but dkp is smart.. they write far better love stories than ghum writers ..so I think they’ll give us something nice after all this drama..