Again full of Arshi???? 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Again full of Arshi???? 
Bts scene evil teams badmouthing j one by one 
.. Ani is not liking all this ( but yet is helpless)
Is Shrishti even coming today or is it tomorrow?
She came in last few mins today....may be 5 mins
Mama bear got a call from baby as shown in previous precap.....
I didnโt reach that part yet..for u epi is not up yet? I miss ur written update.. mine is not as good as u.. I am giving only main pointsIs Shrishti even coming today or is it tomorrow?

tom is mama drama & end of fight with I love you
She came in last few mins today....may be 5 mins
Mama bear got a call from baby as shown in previous precap.....

by Ani 
Anjana called Laal matlabi.. I want him called useless..
why are they showing Shrishti and Vinayak conversing.. how much will they stretch now

Bts scene evil teams badmouthing j one by one
.. Ani is not liking all this ( but yet is helpless)
Why he is helpless, he need to speak up
I am bored already
U r bored & I am Scared 

Subah subah inki baatein sunungi toh din poora kharab jayega 

BH conference - Kal (yesterday) se Kal (tmrw) tak 


Bipasha sayin in jaise log ke waje se hi parivar ki barbadi hoti hai.. ๐ก
Bodomaa giving back to her n tanuja( bts scene)


tom is mama drama & end of fight with I love you
by Ani
I think makers are taking us seriously, that we love arshi n her mother
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587