Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adsays thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: ssm97

Episode 58: Contrasts & Comforts at Bhosle Mansion

As Savi and Ishaan returned to the Bhosle Mansion, they were met with an unexpected reception. Surekha's demeanor was noticeably cool, her expression tinged with disapproval as she greeted them. However, Asmita Kaku stepped forward with warmth and affection. She welcomed them with a traditional aarti, her eyes sparkling with genuine happiness at their arrival.

She, in her broken English, “Welcome Savi, I hope your experiences were great.”

Savi & Ishaan hesitantly look at each other as if caught red-handed, hearing “experience”

Durva makes a face and corrects her mom, “Aai, Examinations not experiences”

Asmita says, ‘Yes, that's it, Savi’s examinations would have gone well.”

All breathe a sigh and gel into routine discussions.

Surekha was unnecessarily fuming and left the hall without saying anything to ISHVI

Despite Surekha's apparent reservations, Asmita's warm reception filled the air with positivity. Savi and Ishaan exchanged a glance, silently acknowledging the contrast in their welcome.

After dinner, Ishaan and Savi found solace as they entered their room, the familiar surroundings offering a comforting embrace after the tension of Savi’s arrival. Their luggage had already been placed in the room by the servants.

As Savi sank onto the bed with a sigh of relief, she shrugged off her scarf and shook out her kurta to let in some fresh air. Ishaan observed her and remarked, “Is this a new fashion statement? I don't recall seeing you wear a scarf like that before.”

Savi tilted her head to show him her neck, revealing the hickeys. Ishaan blushed, attempting to deflect attention by joking, “It's nothing serious, just a few scratches from a ferocious lioness attack.”

Savi rolled her eyes at his attempt to downplay the marks, raising her eyebrows inquisitively. Ishaan then lifted his t-shirt to reveal his back covered in scratches, eliciting a playful response from Savi who pelted him with pillows before settling down to sleep, turning her back to him.

In a teasing tone, Ishaan couldn't resist a playful remark, "So, Mrs. Bhosle, are you planning to redecorate the room tonight and don a bridal saree, or should we save that for another day? I wouldn't want you to waste your precious time on unnecessary tasks."

Savi chuckled at his jest, retorting with mock indignation, "Oh, please! As if you don't enjoy my bridal looks and decorating skills. But don't worry, I think we can skip everything tonight. GOOD NIGHT."

With shared laughter, they drifted off into a peaceful sleep, momentarily freed from the tensions of the outside world.

The next day, the Bhosle Institute of Excellence

The college campus appeared eerily quiet, with most students having departed for their hometowns following the conclusion of exams.

The once bustling corridors now stood deserted, echoing with the faint murmur of staff members engaged in their post-examination tasks.

In the staff room, teachers and administrative staff were hard at work, diligently grading papers and compiling exam results. Tables were strewn with stacks of answer sheets, and the air was filled with the rustle of papers and the click-clack of computer keyboards as staff members entered grades into the system.

Ishaan had a busy day despite exams being over. During Savi’s exams, he had taken a leave, so the workload was significant for him. He engaged in discussions with professors, focusing on grading criteria and ensuring consistency across exam papers.

After finishing that, he again got busy with Assistant Professors, who were diligently preparing lesson plans for the upcoming semester, eager to inspire and educate their students once classes resumed.

On the other hand, Nishikant oversaw the administrative staff as they organized logistics for the next academic term. This included scheduling classrooms, arranging faculty meetings, and updating course materials.

Meanwhile, Rao Saheb, Shantanu, and other board members were deeply involved in tasks related to the upcoming medical wing, overseeing planning and implementation strategies for its successful establishment.

To be continued…(Graduation results are out)

sorry for not replying earlier, didn't notice the updates <3

SamiO05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

💗💗💗💗

ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Episode 59: The Joyful Triumph: Celebrations & Achievements

After a week, Ishaan and Savi went to the hospital to check on Harini’s health. According to the doctor, she was improving and could regain consciousness at any moment. As Ishaan needed to get to college, he left, giving Savi some personal time to sit by her sister and reminisce about their life in Ramtek.

Taking her Tai’s hands in hers, Savi confessed, “Tai, you are no less than my Aai. Arranging my marriage with Ishaan sir is the best thing you have ever done. I will forever be grateful to you.” She expressed her deep connection and gratitude towards Ishaan, highlighting how he has supported her every step of the way in pursuing her dreams. Now, she felt fully prepared for her preliminary exams, with the results of her graduation set to be announced the next day.

The next day:

Both Ishaan and Savi sat in front of his laptop in his cabin early in the morning. The results had been verified and approved, ready to be announced to the students. This announcement was scheduled to occur by posting the results on the college website at 9 AM, as well as displaying them on notice boards within the campus, or sending individual notifications to students via email or SMS.

At 8:55, the website was a little slow due to heavy traffic. While Ishaan tentatively knew the results being the Director of the College, he willingly refrained from checking Savi's marksheet. He wanted to experience the moment as a husband and witness her reaction firsthand.

Savi was nervous, shaking her legs and rotating her fingers as she refreshed the website repeatedly. Finally, at 9:00 AM, the screen loaded, and unsurprisingly, Savi had achieved top honors, graduating with flying colors. She jumped with joy, tightly hugging Ishaan and spinning around while keeping him embraced.

Just then, Shuklaji entered with tea and coffee, coughing heavily to divert the atmosphere.

Savi broke away from the embrace but didn't let go of his hands. She called out, "Shukla Dada, today's lunch is on me. I have passed the examinations, and my parents would be proud of me, watching over me from above."

Beaming with gratitude towards Ishaan, she continued, "It wouldn't have been possible without your support... and love." Ignoring Shuklaji's presence, she kissed Ishaan's forehead with admiration and respect. Ishaan, holding her by the waist, lovingly smiled back at her.

He then took the tea and coffee from the tray, asked Shuklaji to leave the office, and served them both.

Ishaan distributed sweets to the entire college and hosted a lunch party for the staff members.

Yashwant Rao, Shantanu, and Nishikant were delighted as Savi, being a member of the Bhosle family, has elevated the college's reputation with her brilliance. Anvi and Durva had also passed exams with distinction and first class respectively.

Rao contacted the media to arrange interviews for Savi, while Nishikant called photographers to prepare posters for the notice board and pamphlets for distribution.

At home, Savi, Anvi, and Durva were welcomed by Shikha with a surprise family party. She, with the help of Jitubhai, decorated the hall, arranged drinks and food, and invited the entire batch of last year's students.

Shantanu and Isha also attended the celebration. 

Although Surekha felt a bit uncomfortable with Isha, she remained silent upon seeing Ishaan's favor towards his mother and Yashwant's happiness for the college's reputation being lifted by Savi’s results.

As the festivities at the Bhosle Mansion continued, Ishaan disappeared for a moment, only to return with a beautifully decorated cake, adorned with vibrant colors and intricate designs. With a playful grin, he presented it to Savi, Anvi, and Durva, who stood side by side, their eyes bright with anticipation and excitement.

"Look what I brought!" Ishaan exclaimed, holding the cake aloft for all to see. "A little something to celebrate our incredible achievements!"

Savi's face lit up with delight as she admired the cake. "It's beautiful, Ishaan Sir!" she exclaimed, her voice filled with genuine joy.

Anvi and Durva nodded eagerly in agreement, their smiles mirroring Savi's enthusiasm. "Yeah, it looks amazing, Ishaan Dada!" Anvi chimed in, reaching out to touch the delicate frosting.

With a flourish, Ishaan produced a knife and handed it to Savi, call Anvi and Durva to stand besides her, left and right. "Shall we do the honors?" he asked, a mischievous twinkle in his eye.

Savi and his sisters nodded eagerly, taking the knife with a sense of pride and purpose. "Absolutely!" she replied, her voice brimming with excitement.

Together, the three Bhosle ladies leaned in close, their faces illuminated by the soft glow of the candles. With a steady hand, Savi made the first incision, slicing through the cake with precision and grace.

As the first slice was lifted from the cake, the room erupted into cheers and applause. "To Savi, Anvi, and Durva!" Ishaan proclaimed, raising his glass in a toast. "May your success be just the beginning of many more wonderful achievements to come!"

The Bhosle ladies exchanged warm smiles as they each took a slice of cake, savoring the moment and the sweetness of their victory. With each bite, they felt a sense of pride and accomplishment, knowing that they had worked hard and earned their success together as a family.

With dance, drama, music, and fun the day at Bhosle Mansion ended with pride and happiness. Their joy knew no bounds.

To be Continued... (Savi Surprises Ishaan)

Episode 58: Contrasts & Comforts at Bhosle Mansion

As Savi and Ishaan returned to the Bhosle Mansion, they were met with an unexpected reception. Surekha's demeanor was noticeably cool, her expression tinged with disapproval as she greeted them. However, Asmita Kaku stepped forward with warmth and affection. She welcomed them with a traditional aarti, her eyes sparkling with genuine happiness at their arrival.

She, in her broken English, “Welcome Savi, I hope your experiences were great.”

Savi & Ishaan hesitantly look at each other as if caught red-handed, hearing “experience”

Durva makes a face and corrects her mom, “Aai, Examinations not experiences”

Asmita says, ‘Yes, that's it, Savi’s examinations would have gone well.”

All breathe a sigh and gel into routine discussions.

Surekha was unnecessarily fuming and left the hall without saying anything to ISHVI

Despite Surekha's apparent reservations, Asmita's warm reception filled the air with positivity. Savi and Ishaan exchanged a glance, silently acknowledging the contrast in their welcome.

After dinner, Ishaan and Savi found solace as they entered their room, the familiar surroundings offering a comforting embrace after the tension of Savi’s arrival. Their luggage had already been placed in the room by the servants.

As Savi sank onto the bed with a sigh of relief, she shrugged off her scarf and shook out her kurta to let in some fresh air. Ishaan observed her and remarked, “Is this a new fashion statement? I don't recall seeing you wear a scarf like that before.”

Savi tilted her head to show him her neck, revealing the hickeys. Ishaan blushed, attempting to deflect attention by joking, “It's nothing serious, just a few scratches from a ferocious lioness attack.”

Savi rolled her eyes at his attempt to downplay the marks, raising her eyebrows inquisitively. Ishaan then lifted his t-shirt to reveal his back covered in scratches, eliciting a playful response from Savi who pelted him with pillows before settling down to sleep, turning her back to him.

In a teasing tone, Ishaan couldn't resist a playful remark, "So, Mrs. Bhosle, are you planning to redecorate the room tonight and don a bridal saree, or should we save that for another day? I wouldn't want you to waste your precious time on unnecessary tasks."

Savi chuckled at his jest, retorting with mock indignation, "Oh, please! As if you don't enjoy my bridal looks and decorating skills. But don't worry, I think we can skip everything tonight. GOOD NIGHT."

With shared laughter, they drifted off into a peaceful sleep, momentarily freed from the tensions of the outside world.

The next day, the Bhosle Institute of Excellence

The college campus appeared eerily quiet, with most students having departed for their hometowns following the conclusion of exams.

The once bustling corridors now stood deserted, echoing with the faint murmur of staff members engaged in their post-examination tasks.

In the staff room, teachers and administrative staff were hard at work, diligently grading papers and compiling exam results. Tables were strewn with stacks of answer sheets, and the air was filled with the rustle of papers and the click-clack of computer keyboards as staff members entered grades into the system.

Ishaan had a busy day despite exams being over. During Savi’s exams, he had taken a leave, so the workload was significant for him. He engaged in discussions with professors, focusing on grading criteria and ensuring consistency across exam papers.

After finishing that, he again got busy with Assistant Professors, who were diligently preparing lesson plans for the upcoming semester, eager to inspire and educate their students once classes resumed.

On the other hand, Nishikant oversaw the administrative staff as they organized logistics for the next academic term. This included scheduling classrooms, arranging faculty meetings, and updating course materials.

Meanwhile, Rao Saheb, Shantanu, and other board members were deeply involved in tasks related to the upcoming medical wing, overseeing planning and implementation strategies for its successful establishment.

To be continued…(Graduation results are out)

PoojaaNair thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Pls continue this tdy itself n update....asap
ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Episode 60: A Calm Before The Storm

Recap: Bhosle Mansion celebrated the victory of Bahu and Betis in a grand manner.

TWO days later:

Savi's interview aired on local TV channels, and educational editions of leading newspapers featured her written interview.

One noticeable change was her name, now Savi Ishaan Bhosle.

When the interviewer posed the initial question, "Tell us about your journey to the top, Ms. Savi Chavan,"

Savi proudly corrected them, saying, "Wait a minute, please update your records. I am Mrs. Savi Ishaan Bhosle. The middle name in my full name is the primary reason for my achievement, and the last name is my family, who supported me through thick and thin."

As she spoke, she sat up straight, her voice filled with confidence and determination. The interview covered topics like her college, studies, student life, challenges as a married woman studying full-time, and her future plans.

The rest of the question follows on college, studies, student life, challenges of a married woman studying full time, and her future dreams.

The interview was being watched by Shantanu, Isha and Ishaan in their old home.

Seeing this Ishaan’s eyes filled with tears. He was wholeheartedly happy and proud of her. Isha notices this and goes to him, she wipes his tears of joy with her saree’s pallu and caresses his hair. “I was always sure of my genes, my son is the one who feels most happiness in others’ happiness and victory. Look back at 9 months, how this journey was started, and see where you TWO stand today.”

Ishaan smiles and hugs her from her waist as she was standing besides his chair. And takes a leave from there saying, “I need to pick her up, she has gone to collect her marksheet and degree certificate.”

In the Noon:

In the conference room at noon, Rao addresses Ishaan, expressing concerns about Savi's pursuit of the IAS exam now that she has completed her studies. He emphasizes the importance of her focusing on domestic responsibilities and family.

Rao asks Ishaan, “Savi has completed her studies and we let her do it as equally as our daughters, Durva and Anvi. But now is the time she must handle domestic things and focus on family and relationships. What will she do pursuing IAS? There’s no such need.”

Ishaan firmly replies, “With due respect, Rao Saheb, I have told this earlier, and telling you again, her only dream was to become IAS and roam in a government car with a red light on the top of it. I cannot snatch that from her, we got married accidentally but we are very well settled with each other. I am sure she can focus on family and relationships along with achieving her career goals. I will always support her.”

He pulls out his chair a bit, stands up, bids adieu, and reaches the admin office where students had gathered to collect marksheets.

Savi was standing in the corner and reading her marks with joy-filled eyes. Ishaan grabs her hand and asks, “Where’s my party?”

She brightly smiles back and just sees him with gratitude.

He says. “Well, I think you will add this too in your diary so I have one more line item ready for you, guess what?”

Savi asks, ‘Umm, Mr Patidev Bhosle, you only tell me.”

He puts a paper in her hands; she opens it and finds it as the filed application for prelims based on her marksheet.

She jumps with joy, “Sir, so you were aware of my marks and already initiated the further process? How cool!”

Both continue their talks and reach home.

At Night:

Ishaan was in the room keeping books here and there as his wife’s final year was over, he rearranged the graduation books on the upper shelf, exchanging them for the prelims books below, muttering to himself, “This is the maximum height my ziddi Biwi can reach upto, otherwise she’ll fall while taking books from the upper recks.”

As he closed the door and neatened the bed, aligning the creases of the sheets and fluffing the pillows, the lights suddenly flickered off. He raised an eyebrow, puzzled. "What's going on?" he wondered aloud.

Savi emerged from the washroom with a mischievous grin. "Just a little surprise for my dear husband," she replied coyly, holding a candle in her hand.

Turning to face her, Ishaan was taken aback by her appearance. Yes, she was stunning with her 36-24-36 wrapped in a delicate transparent fabric, but it was the playful spark in her eyes and the warmth of her smile that captivated him most.

Drawing closer, she blew out the candle and whispered in his ear, "It's time for your treat."

Ishaan's playful remark breaks the silence, "You're gonna kill me with your beauty?"

Savi, touched by his words, gently places her fingers on his lips, "Never say such words, they pierce my heart. If anyone dares to harm you, they'll have to walk over my dead body first."

Ishaan, understanding the seriousness of her vow, silences himself with a nod.

With a gentle tug, she guided him to the bed, where they surrendered to a tender, passionate, and smoky love-making session.

Wrapped in each other's arms, they drifted off to sleep. (Unbeknownst to the cruel destiny calling them, perhaps their last night together???)

To be Continued… (rains, dark night, hills, car collision, looming threat of goons, and much more!)

Episode 59: The Joyful Triumph: Celebrations & Achievements

After a week, Ishaan and Savi went to the hospital to check on Harini’s health. According to the doctor, she was improving and could regain consciousness at any moment. As Ishaan needed to get to college, he left, giving Savi some personal time to sit by her sister and reminisce about their life in Ramtek.

Taking her Tai’s hands in hers, Savi confessed, “Tai, you are no less than my Aai. Arranging my marriage with Ishaan sir is the best thing you have ever done. I will forever be grateful to you.” She expressed her deep connection and gratitude towards Ishaan, highlighting how he has supported her every step of the way in pursuing her dreams. Now, she felt fully prepared for her preliminary exams, with the results of her graduation set to be announced the next day.

The next day:

Both Ishaan and Savi sat in front of his laptop in his cabin early in the morning. The results had been verified and approved, ready to be announced to the students. This announcement was scheduled to occur by posting the results on the college website at 9 AM, as well as displaying them on notice boards within the campus, or sending individual notifications to students via email or SMS.

At 8:55, the website was a little slow due to heavy traffic. While Ishaan tentatively knew the results being the Director of the College, he willingly refrained from checking Savi's marksheet. He wanted to experience the moment as a husband and witness her reaction firsthand.

Savi was nervous, shaking her legs and rotating her fingers as she refreshed the website repeatedly. Finally, at 9:00 AM, the screen loaded, and unsurprisingly, Savi had achieved top honors, graduating with flying colors. She jumped with joy, tightly hugging Ishaan and spinning around while keeping him embraced.

Just then, Shuklaji entered with tea and coffee, coughing heavily to divert the atmosphere.

Savi broke away from the embrace but didn't let go of his hands. She called out, "Shukla Dada, today's lunch is on me. I have passed the examinations, and my parents would be proud of me, watching over me from above."

Beaming with gratitude towards Ishaan, she continued, "It wouldn't have been possible without your support... and love." Ignoring Shuklaji's presence, she kissed Ishaan's forehead with admiration and respect. Ishaan, holding her by the waist, lovingly smiled back at her.

He then took the tea and coffee from the tray, asked Shuklaji to leave the office, and served them both.

Ishaan distributed sweets to the entire college and hosted a lunch party for the staff members.

Yashwant Rao, Shantanu, and Nishikant were delighted as Savi, being a member of the Bhosle family, has elevated the college's reputation with her brilliance. Anvi and Durva had also passed exams with distinction and first class respectively.

Rao contacted the media to arrange interviews for Savi, while Nishikant called photographers to prepare posters for the notice board and pamphlets for distribution.

At home, Savi, Anvi, and Durva were welcomed by Shikha with a surprise family party. She, with the help of Jitubhai, decorated the hall, arranged drinks and food, and invited the entire batch of last year's students.

Shantanu and Isha also attended the celebration. 

Although Surekha felt a bit uncomfortable with Isha, she remained silent upon seeing Ishaan's favor towards his mother and Yashwant's happiness for the college's reputation being lifted by Savi’s results.

As the festivities at the Bhosle Mansion continued, Ishaan disappeared for a moment, only to return with a beautifully decorated cake, adorned with vibrant colors and intricate designs. With a playful grin, he presented it to Savi, Anvi, and Durva, who stood side by side, their eyes bright with anticipation and excitement.

"Look what I brought!" Ishaan exclaimed, holding the cake aloft for all to see. "A little something to celebrate our incredible achievements!"

Savi's face lit up with delight as she admired the cake. "It's beautiful, Ishaan Sir!" she exclaimed, her voice filled with genuine joy.

Anvi and Durva nodded eagerly in agreement, their smiles mirroring Savi's enthusiasm. "Yeah, it looks amazing, Ishaan Dada!" Anvi chimed in, reaching out to touch the delicate frosting.

With a flourish, Ishaan produced a knife and handed it to Savi, call Anvi and Durva to stand besides her, left and right. "Shall we do the honors?" he asked, a mischievous twinkle in his eye.

Savi and his sisters nodded eagerly, taking the knife with a sense of pride and purpose. "Absolutely!" she replied, her voice brimming with excitement.

Together, the three Bhosle ladies leaned in close, their faces illuminated by the soft glow of the candles. With a steady hand, Savi made the first incision, slicing through the cake with precision and grace.

As the first slice was lifted from the cake, the room erupted into cheers and applause. "To Savi, Anvi, and Durva!" Ishaan proclaimed, raising his glass in a toast. "May your success be just the beginning of many more wonderful achievements to come!"

The Bhosle ladies exchanged warm smiles as they each took a slice of cake, savoring the moment and the sweetness of their victory. With each bite, they felt a sense of pride and accomplishment, knowing that they had worked hard and earned their success together as a family.

With dance, drama, music, and fun the day at Bhosle Mansion ended with pride and happiness. Their joy knew no bounds.

To be Continued... (Savi Surprises Ishaan)

SamiO05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

🥰🥰🥰🥰

ViDev_forever thumbnail
[QUOTE=ssm97]

Hi friends, lately, I've decided to become active on IF once again. Here's a small attempt to write an OS on Ishvi (it's in TWO parts), from Savi and Ishaan's perspectives. We don't get enough monologues of the leads due to poor writing and editing, but the crux and base of their story are solid. So, that's what I have tried to portray here. Do read it and share feedback :)

INDEX:

1 -  Savi's Point of View and Dilemma on Her Sudden Wedding

2 - Ishaan's Point of View and Dilemma on His Sudden Wedding

3 - An Awkward Moment for Savi and Ishaan

4 - Revisiting the recent past

5 - Ishaan Assures Savi

6 - A Restful Sleep 

Savi reached her room, locked the door, and took a deep breath. She put her blue dupatta aside and looked into the mirror, only to be shocked at the sight of herself as a newly wedded bride adorned with a mangalsutra and sindur!

She found it difficult to digest everything that had happened to her in less than 24 hours. Just that morning, she had been relieved to see her Tai receiving the required blood, albeit from the unwanted Kiran. And then, out of nowhere, Tai had awoken and urgently called for Ishaan sir, requesting that both of them get MARRIED.

What was all that about? 

Why did it happen? 

Why did Tai, who had endured a miserable married life, want me to rush into a WEDDING with someone I only know as my Professor, and at most, as the son of my teacher?

And, Ishaan sir! How could he agree to it? Isn't he usually annoyed with me the way I am?

Wasn't his family looking for a bride for him?

How could he drag me and take me to the VITTHAL RUKMANI temple and not just take 7 but 14 pheras?

Wait, let me rethink, let me revisit, let me go back again!

Was it me who allowed him to do so?
I am the girl who never listened to anyone when I felt pressured. Then how come I went with him?

I am the girl who confronted Sam in the police station.

I am the girl who has punished and slapped many boys at Ramtek College.

And now, I am the girl (now married) who did not resist what was happening.

Was it a call of DESTINY?

I did not deny, I just went with the flow!

Of course, I was worried enough for Tai, but a WEDDING? It's a lifelong commitment.

And after the wedding, I was asking for Ashirwad? Have I accepted it?

I stood firm when my friends came to meet me, I warned Ishaan sir that I don't believe in this forced wedding, but did I really mean it from my heart?

Not only that, I went to the Chaturthi pooja and performed pooja for my HUSBAND?

She started breathing heavily. On 2nd February, when the entire Pune was shivering in the cold, Savi was sweating in her room. She gulped a glass of water and thought, "FIRST things FIRST, I shall wait till tomorrow morning and talk to ISHAAN SIR as soon as I reach the college.

And then the doorbell rang! She stood up to open the stopper!

At Bhosle Mansion, 3rd February, 8 AM

Ishaan feels dizzy and wakes up with a heavy headache.(To be continued...)

[/QUOTE]
this is nice ❤
ViDev_forever thumbnail
[QUOTE=ssm97]

Part-2:

At Bhosle Mansion, 3rd FEB, 8 AM

Ishaan feels dizzy and wakes up with a heavy headache. He looks around, searching for a glass of water. His heavy eyes and dizziness cause him to drop the glass from his hand, the sound of breaking glass jolting him fully awake.

Suddenly, memories flood back, taking him back to the hospital where Harini was pleading with him and his 'just a student,' Savi, to tie the knot!!

Tears stream down from both of his eyes. He recalls how he was hallucinating, seeing the entire Chavan family blaming him for their untimely demise in the bomb blast. He curses himself, questioning how he managed to survive while her entire family took their last breath.

Why did he go to Ramtek? He could have just made Azooba sit in a bus or private taxi instead of going there himself. Why did he wait back for the award ceremony? Isha mam (my aai, who left me when I needed her the most) was already there to honor her! 

He started interrogating himself: I cannot believe myself. I enjoyed the function, dance, followed by the food, and when I saw Savi’s Tai getting kidnapped, I ran to Savi and decided to be with her no matter what. Surprisingly enough, nowhere did the two ladies whom I think are close to me come to mind or thoughts - Akkasaheb and Reeva.I was only there to save them and to prevent Savi from marrying that monster. Her dreams could have been shattered if that had happened.

But who was that person, crying deeper than Savi inside upon seeing her pain, witnessing her perform the last rites for her family, watching her drown in sorrow, getting unconscious? This cannot be a simple guilt; it's something I have never felt this before for anyone.

I wanted to cancel my pre-wedding rituals, but nobody really understood my pain, my unwillingness, nobody, including me!

As soon as Harini tai asked, I didn't take another moment to think about it. Did I really drag a girl just to marry her? 

I never forced Reeva, even though she had left me broken on my engagement day and was happily ready to board a flight to London. I could have forced her then and there, but that's not who I am.

So how did I force a girl whom I barely know? 

Was it a call from destiny? Were there any signs of us being destined to be together forever, but I never realized?

I am still thinking about her and not my family. Of course, why not?
She has become my family, whether we believe it or not. I should first apologize to my family for my drunken behavior and then rush to college to talk to Savi. 

One thing is for sure, whether anyone believes in this wedding or not, I do trust it, and I will give all my heart and soul to this relationship until my last breath.

Call it guilt, destiny, or whatever; this is the journey, we will explore together.

We may or may not FALL in love, time will tell; but will surely RISE together, forever!

SEVEN DAYS LATER
Savi comes out of bathroom with wet hair, sling on her right arm, struggling to hook her top with her left hand. Ishaan sees it and feels awkward! 

(Should I continue this or let it be?)

Do drop in your opinions

[/QUOTE]
wow...that so thoughtful of Ishaan...I'm loving it ❤️
ViDev_forever thumbnail
[QUOTE=ssm97]

SEVEN DAYS LATER

Savi emerges from the bathroom with wet hair, her right arm in a sling, struggling to fasten her top with her left hand. Ishaan notices this and feels awkward.

He couldn't face her, yet he couldn't ignore her unease either. 

A lot had happened in the past week. They were both grappling with how to handle their problems, how to act around each other, and what to expect from one another.

As he approached her, she intentionally didn't react. Savi's heart raced as she sensed her husband nearing her. 

She wished she could just leave, but she felt trapped in a commitment that seemed endless to her.

Standing ten feet apart, each step he took towards her felt like a loud heartbeat to her. 

Meanwhile, Ishaan felt as if he was traversing ten miles in those ten steps, with thousands of confusions swirling in his mind. 

Should he help her? 

Should he call someone? 

Should he leave the room? 

His mind was absent; all decisions were being made by his heart.

Finally, he reached her and stood face to face. 

There was a pin-drop silence, but the sound of their breathing and heartbeats seemed to fill the space.

Without a word, he extended his hand towards her back and held the hook.

Unintentionally, he glanced into her eyes, which held questions and hesitations.

He got lost in those oceans of emotions for a moment. 

She felt his presence, his arms around her, and struggled to manage her body language. 

She flinched slightly and broke the eye contact, allowing Ishaan to fasten the hook.

There were no words exchanged between them. They both looked away, lost in their own thoughts as flashbacks flooded their minds.

Upcoming:

Flashback of the morning next to their wedding day

[/QUOTE]
that was cute ❤️
ViDev_forever thumbnail
[QUOTE=ssm97]

Episode 4: Let me talk

As Ishaan and Savi came out of that awkward moment, they stood opposite to each other and started having flashes of their seven days past:

It's a new morning. Savi got up and remembered she had to go to college and talk to Ishaan. She changed and applied vermilion to her forehead, triggering memories of her wedding. A sudden sound outside snapped her out of her reverie. She grabbed her bag and stepped outside, scanning for a rickshaw.

Meanwhile, Ishaan also prepared to head to college and speak with Savi. On his way, he turned on the radio. 

The RJ greeted, "Hello, good morning. It's February, the month of love. Not only is it the month of love, but also the month of marriages. Yesterday marked the religious marriage day of God 'Vitthal-Rukmani', and many couples tied the knot, bound in an inseparable bond till eternity. Our next song is dedicated to those newly wedded couples."

While listening to the radio, Ishaan became lost in thoughts of Savi. Similarly, Savi, riding in a rickshaw, listened to the radio and glanced at her mangalsutra, a symbol of her marriage to Ishaan. She silently questioned herself, "Do I actually have the right to wear it? Is this truly an inseparable bond, or was our marriage forced?

Tears welled up in her eyes as she pondered, "Wait! Forced... was it actually a forced decision, or did I agree to it somewhere?"

Meanwhile, Ishaan, driving his car, contemplated, "Will Savi accept this marriage? And if she doesn't, what will I do then? What about the promise I made to Harinee ji and Ninad sir? And me..." He fell silent, his heart beating faster, questioning, "Why is my heart racing? Why am I afraid of losing Savi?"

Moments later, he arrived at college, lost in thoughts about what to say to Savi. Lost in thought, Ishaan failed to notice as he accidentally bumped into someone, causing their belongings to scatter. "I'm sorry, let me help you," he apologized, quickly collecting the scattered items.

When he looked up, he realized the person he bumped into was none other than Savi, who was also collecting her belongings. 

Seeing Savi wearing the mangalsutra and vermilion, Ishaan's mind flashed back to their wedding. "Savi..." he started, catching her attention. They locked eyes, emotions swirling between them. After a brief moment, Savi averted her gaze. Ishaan handed her bag back, but before she could leave for class, he stopped her.

"I want to talk to you about yesterday," he said.

(To be Continued....)

[/QUOTE]
This concept is so very excellent