Never knew she liked Emmad i thought she only liked wahaj and Feroze
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Never knew she liked Emmad i thought she only liked wahaj and Feroze
Originally posted by: NazneenA
I like Sujal so I don't mind the comparison when if Shehram is polar opposite of Sujal
Kashish was a through and through kameeni though
Sujal was good but for me shehram is a thorough gentleman. He has no comparison with sujal 🤣
Originally posted by: anikamathur
Never knew she liked Emmad i thought she only liked wahaj and Feroze
Mujhe bhi aaj hi pata chala hai 😂
Originally posted by: anikamathur
Never knew she liked Emmad i thought she only liked wahaj and Feroze
Okay! I will clear your misunderstanding today.
I like Wahaj. I like Zahid. Yes. I like Emmad (though I know he isn't that good actor)
But I don't really like Feroze. I don't dislike him either. I will watch his shows if I find them good otherwise no.
Originally posted by: NazneenA
Okay! I will clear your misunderstanding today.
I like Wahaj. I like Zahid. Yes. I like Emmad (though I know he isn't that good actor)
But I don't really like Feroze. I don't dislike him either. I will watch his shows if I find them good otherwise no.
Chal jhooti feroze ki sabsy badi pankhi hain app 🤪
I actually started liking him after watching Cheekh. Then uske baad uske Kuch dramas dekhliye. Very Good looking but acting khaas nai. Kabhi aise lagta hai while speaking as if he is having shortness of breath
But I still like him 
His drama Tawaan is good..
Originally posted by: NazneenA
Okay! I will clear your misunderstanding today.
I like Wahaj. I like Zahid. Yes. I like Emmad (though I know he isn't that good actor)
But I don't really like Feroze. I don't dislike him either. I will watch his shows if I find them good otherwise no.
Ok that's great
Dekho I can't deny the fact that Feroze is a mega star & thespian and nobody is like him. Especially gym photos 
Originally posted by: anikamathur
Never knew she liked Emmad i thought she only liked wahaj and Feroze
He's her most favorite. She can skip Wahaj's shows but not Emmad's 
Originally posted by: NazneenA
Dekho I can't deny the fact that Feroze is a mega star & thespian and nobody is like him. Especially gym photos
I actually get offended when people think that he's not a megastar.
Not fond of his gym photos though 