Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

She has a very effortless style which isn’t overdone. Same with Mahira and Maya. 

I agree. If it's all about personal style 1. Mahira 2. Maya 3. Hania in the order

Anyone among these three should easily win the award.. And, hania is gonna hit the most followed female celeb..So, people definitely will vote for her.. Her win is totally justified...

I have seen these kind of awards in ITV..They give something called Stylish personality of the year... So, I think it's similar to that..

Originally posted by: tgota92

It don’t think it’s based on characters they’ve played but celebs themselves. Their fashion and style statements generally. 

Wahaj has… improved, but he’s not into this stuff. He’s not known for it. Sure voting wise he would have gotten the most votes still but that’s owing to his popularity alone. Just based on popularity hi voting hoti hai, category chahay jo marzi ho. If category wasn’t for most stylish but most (insert whatever) same result in terms of garnering votes. 

Female category at least had some fair competition. Hania, Saba, Ayeza all are pretty popular. Are all fashionable/stylish. Had any of these three won, we can still buy it in terms of votes or even credibility. Not the same case for male category 😂 That Shehroz win just further exposes the awards for what they are lol

It thought it's based on both onscreen and offscreen appearance. Hania is good at styling but shehroze 🥴

tgota92 thumbnail

Rehne dou tum 🤣

Acha tou lag raha hai lol 

Tamaatar color isn’t easy to pull off 😂

tgota92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

I agree. If it's all about personal style 1. Mahira 2. Maya 3. Hania in the order

Anyone among these three should easily win the award.. And, hania is gonna hit the most followed female celeb..So, people definitely will vote for her.. Her win is totally justified...

I have seen these kind of awards in ITV..They give something called Stylish personality of the year... So, I think it's similar to that..

More or less the same thing. I don’t think it has anything to do with characters but who is generally considered stylish and fashionable. Otherwise characters would be mentioned since actors do multiple dramas a year and not all characters they do are even supposed to be played stylish. Its personal fashion sense only 

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hania Amir

https://twitter.com/uselessnakaraa/status/1790017979343589630 I am happy Hania won, why did Mahira not win?

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

It's cos the director Haseeb Hassan is very serious about every details. That's why he takes time to shoot his shows.

tgota92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

It's cos the director Haseeb Hassan is very serious about every details. That's why he takes time to shoot his shows.

Excited to see new locations.

I’m even happy with the new rich house in Radd even though one of the houses is the same old middle class house they always use lol. 

Gentleman has some beautiful sets too. So nice to see new stuff - itna tou audience deserve kerti hai lol