https://www.instagram.com/reel/C63ysudsThB/?igsh=bXVkY2NhYWRrNWgw

Bro the report card's giving me Deja Vuuuu smiley36

Same day, same time.. 

From #FansKaShamsher to #FansKaNaushervan

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Hmm! First: Plot seems interesting. There's also a mystery surrounding Naush's character and family. Also, they gave an overall character intros in the first episode which I liked. 

Sets are also good. Basically Danish is little modern when compared to his family I think (At least in his dressing)

Coming to the characters, it's established that Naush is a positive character. Liked it. 

Dua's character seems to be grey. Looks like she has dreams which is fine but I felt she doesn't really care much about how her actions negatively impact her family. So I am a little skeptical as of now. 

Hated her father. Initially thought he is religious but he is not. He is just a hypocrite. Tharki as well. Hate the way he speaks. 

Mother is nice and sisters are sensible as well. 

Haroon's character seems tharki and greedy and shady. So should see what he does in future 

What about you?

Yes, I agree, the plot is interesting. Like people say, it is a layered story and he is a layered character. We may get to see the layers unfolding with each passing episode.

It is actually nice to see him putting effort to differentiate his characters which are similar through his styling.

I think she is a college going girl who has not seen/experienced the outside world. With time and through experiences, people learn things and evolve. Here, Dua comes from a poor family. So she has the desire for material things and wants to have a nice meal. And because of the restrictions, she wants freedom.

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Zahid Ahmed

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: pressu

Yes, I agree, the plot is interesting. Like people say, it is a layered story and he is a layered character. We may get to see the layers unfolding with each passing episode.

It is actually nice to see him putting effort to differentiate his characters which are similar through his styling.

I think she is a college going girl who has not seen/experienced the outside world. With time and through experiences, people learn things and evolve. Here, Dua comes from a poor family. So she has the desire for material things and wants to have a nice meal. And because of the restrictions, she wants freedom.

Yes I understand she is from a poor bg and wants materialistic things which is fine. But I also don't see any guilt when her mother and sisters suffer bcz of her. She is not that young to not understand that. But may be I am being very judgemental just after first episode. Should wait and see how it goes

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Should I watch the film first or drama?

watch the drama first smiley36

Originally posted by: pressu

Hello Nina.

Thank you.

What's your first impression about this drama? 

I am yet to watch 

Will let you know after I will watch 

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

https://youtu.be/SSE8qWSFZpA?si=PHg_6b04I0x7dB9z

Not ARY making it into a Film.. smiley3 smiley4 That's a second anniversary special we are getting on the 12th. smiley41smiley36

They made it into a movie 

Bus movie main end change kardein 🤣 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Okay what the actual effity hell my brain's gonna explode like what even happened...!!!! Now I need all the deets - kab, kahan, kaise, kya, kidhar smiley37

SO much makes sense now and as wrong as I may sound thank GOD they have given us actual grey characters and not 1d cardboard cutout versions. 

I am so hooked smiley15smiley36

Omg Michael Scott GIF | GIFDB.com

Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

I am gonna watch and comesmiley40

Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Ok so He is already marriedsmiley5. This changed the dynamics. 

The episode was good to watch. Dua is naive and will be used by fahad. 

His Bhabhi is obsessed with nausher. 

Dua’s dad will regret all of this later on, I am so sure. 

Grey characters all the way.smiley39