Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Anuj Crapadia is beyond shameless. He is cheating on poor Shruti with Upma smiley7

That Majboor table deserves to rot alone for the rest of his pathetic life! Hope his death track comes soon!

Crapadia smiley37smiley37

reminds me of the days we used to give Thing names like pukelekha, partharlekha 

devanlekha, despolekha, smiley37

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

It's nice for her to have a friend and you're right, America is more liberal 

and tolerant to have a male friend. There's a show that used to be grown up my mom

used to watch on Zee called  Astitva...Ek Prem Kahani.  The FL and her male best friend 

from medical were the same from beginning to end of the show. Even when both there marriages 

broke the friendship remain. Gosh I miss shows like that with good acting and writing 

Harsh chhaya and I forgot the actress name ..Dr simran 

But in that show again my favourite was abhi played by varun badola .. he was so good .. he played so many shades there 

Loveable to despicable and then get back on your feet .. interesting the vamp became a big star in Punjabi film industry Neeru bajwa 

Edited by Aadi04 - 10 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Why is chhoti anu even questioning..How is anupama even her mother she just adopted her and lived with her for a year .. that time she was involved in pakhi adhik story , toshu paralysis and Samar death ..there were too many issues with her own older biological kids that she barely gave time too CA .. frankly she should regard Anuj ‘s brother and his son as family .. the son gave more time With CAShruti has lived with her for 5 years ..maya still had an hold on CA as she had given birth to her .. what exactly has anupama done In USA they have a concept of foster families.. where orphans live with couples for a limited time to get a feel of family .. many get ill treated …Anupama at best was her foster mom for 1-2 year

i don't know whether it will happen or not. During anuj track it was toshu, pakhi questioned her. So they may make CA to bash anupama. Anupama has adopted her but she never fulfilled her duties as a mother  CA and Anuj were always ignored by her. 

CA has become worse because of anupama abandoning her. So i feel they may turn her evil to get trp audience feel bad for anupama. I have stopped watching this show post maan marriage. Just follow tags for my entertainment purpose 😄 so i do not have much indepth knowledge on what's going on in this show. 

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

dkp has turned into a trash production house. This scene reminds me of anuj supporting anupama and when there was some resort opening ceremony i think ppl question her. 

https://youtu.be/jmdGkA165As?si=vQqOPd2s4IaakYnp

smiley36 now i feel same will repeat instead of others it would be choti anu who will question her mother smiley36 yahi reh gaya dekhne ko fl hoping from one man to another man in the name of empowerment 😵‍💫

Completely agree and people are just watching based of familiarity

more then love for his shows. SP is letting him have another show again smiley39

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Crapadia smiley37smiley37

reminds me of the days we used to give Thing names like pukelekha, partharlekha 

devanlekha, despolekha, smiley37

my fav is still P didi .. P can be used to interpret anything.. 😂😂.. and then later kokhless 

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i don't know whether it will happen or not. During anuj track it was toshu, pakhi questioned her. So they may make CA to bash anupama. Anupama has adopted her but she never fulfilled her duties as a mother  CA and Anuj were always ignored by her. 

CA has become worse because of anupama abandoning her. So i feel they may turn her evil to get trp audience feel bad for anupama. I have stopped watching this show post maan marriage. Just follow tags for my entertainment purpose 😄 so i do not have much indepth knowledge on what's going on in this show. 

But CA is not toshu or pakhi .. that when they do kaand .. anupama’s upbringing can be questioned..

frankly Kinjal should ask anupama why did you raise such a horrible son .. you were a bad mom period you did a worse job than ba did with you .. atleast she raised vanraj to be responsible..anupama’s son who she gave birth and raised on hand and foot is a number one thug . 

And her sweety is a super b….. what Sanskar you gave Maa 
She can never be blamed for CA ki upbringing.. she abandoned yes she did .. it was wrong of Anuj to take the decision of adopting a child when he knew anupama had other commitments. Too .. yes he deserves his own kid but don’t single dads remarry .. they take full responsibility of their child and do not start expecting their new wife to be mom to their kid .. when she already has 3 other children and their issues 

Edited by Aadi04 - 10 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Harsh chhaya and I forgot the actress name ..Dr simran 

But in that show again my favourite was abhi played by varun badola .. he was so good .. he played so many shades there 

Loveable to despicable and then get back on your feet .. interesting the vamp became a big star in Punjabi film industry Neeru bajwa 

Dr. Simran & Dr. Manassmiley27

The actress name is Niki Aneja Walia, haven't seen her in anything since 

that show. Varun was my favorite too, watching him on screen is a masterclass 

I was just talking about the dynamics of friendship. 

Varun was my big crush
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Varun was my big crush

Didn't expect that at all smiley36smiley36

My crush was Iqbal Khan smiley42

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

But CA is not toshu or pakhi .. that when they do kaand .. anupama’s upbringing can be questioned..

frankly Kinjal should ask anupama why did you raise such a horrible son .. you were a bad mom period you did a worse job than ba did with you .. atleast she raised vanraj to be responsible..anupama’s son who she gave birth and raised on hand and foot is a number one thug . 

And her sweety is a super b….. what Sanskar you gave Maa 
She can never be blamed for CA ki upbringing.. she abandoned yes she did .. it was wrong of Anuj to take the decision of adopting a child when he knew anupama had other commitments. Too .. yes he deserves his own kid but don’t single dads remarry .. they take full responsibility of their child and do not start expecting their new wife to be mom to their kid .. when she already has 3 other children and their issues 

I am not saying maa will be blamed for ca's upbringing i am saying CA will do something terrible in the inauguration ceremony like how vanraj or toshu did last time. As far as I remember they raised question on her character. This time it could be CA praising shru and demeaning maa aisa kuch kar sakthe hai.