Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

But the names Bira and Alia get called here....is OK I guess....smiley36

And imagine people whining and crying foul about increased warning level for wishing to udao Alia by bomb and getting personal with members from opposite fandoms constantly (which is still going on)..smiley37

(Before someone accuses me of not being in full possession of my mental faculties, I do admit that I'm high on yesterday's basi biryani with red wine that I had for my lunch)..

Chalo koi nahi, extreme hone pe action hota hai. But extremity varies..

Quoting George Orwell (Animal Farm)  --- Some Animals are More Equal Than Others...

(Now please replace animals with whatever suits the Forum's context)..smiley36

Edited by bashful_moon - 14 days ago

Originally posted by: priya185

Varun called Alia a rat in an interview 

Sometimes, Varun is so unfiltered smiley37

Lol, RK, Alia fans always shade RS, DP, kat, etc. & use vile words for them but can't understand the context of bomb joke. So D... of u to believe that, buahaha.. Nathupappi knows whatever I said was in the context of sarcasm. Now he may not admit coz he's RK fan. Anyways, people here say worse things for Alia Ranbir's contemporaries & have the audacity to point fingers at others. Keep going.

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

And imagine people whining and crying foul about increased warning level for wishing to udao Alia by bomb..smiley37

Chalo koi nahi, extreme hone pe action hota hai. But extremity varies..

Quoting George Orwell (Animal Farm)  --- Some Animals are More Equal Than Others...

(Now please replace animals with whatever suits this context)..smiley36

Hypocrisy is so thick when the people who are bullying actors....wishing death on them.....are discussing online bullying and harassment...........smiley24

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

Lol, RK, Alia fans always shade RS, DP, kat, etc. & use vile words for them but can't understand the context of bomb joke. So D... of u to believe that, buahaha.. Nathupappi knows whatever I said was in the context of sarcasm. Now he may not admit coz he's RK fan. Anyways, people here say worse things for Alia Ranbir's contemporaries & have the audacity to point fingers at others. Keep going.

Sarcasm is no excuse to use a bomb joke on a woman who is pregnant.......somethings are off limits.....

Sarcasm is no excuse to use a bomb joke on a woman who is pregnant.......somethings are off limits.....

Lol? Kuch v? All this bomb joke happened in " Who is more handsome b/w rk, rs, tiger, kartik, varun" thread which happened 2-3 weeks ago. Alia delivered Raha in 2022. Get your facts checked before pointing fingers at others.

Edited by Lostsoul11 - 14 days ago
bashful_moon thumbnail

Hypocrisy is so thick when the people who are bullying actors....wishing death on them.....are discussing online bullying and harassment...........smiley24

Anniepie must be the inspiration..

And now the same ones have assigned themselves the role of self-appointed gatekeepers giving us green signal to go ahead..smiley37

But do we need permission from the ones harbouring murdering and marauding thoughts??...smiley36

Bomb se udana is a JOKE , I hear, SARCASM hai...

Shading is same as having a death wish..

WOW, WOW , WOW

Slow Claps..

Slow clap the joker GIF on GIFER - by Monaya

Nope, for such mahaan thoughts, the deserving gesture should be standing ovation..

So here it goes..

Scandal - Survival of the Fittest - Review: "The Results Are In"

bashful_moon thumbnail

It was not on pregnant Alia, but it was on Alia, nevertheless..

Now you should not be offended because it was not wished upon pregnant Alia..smiley37

And that absolves from pointing fingers at the one who had those thoughts...smiley37smiley37smiley37

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Whatā€™s all this got to do w Ananya ? 

bashful_moon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Whatā€™s all this got to do w Ananya ? 

For a self-proclaimed fan, you are so uninformed, Maroon Ji..smiley36

https://news.abplive.com/entertainment/movies/mumbai-police-highlights-cyberbullying-with-reference-of-ananya-pandey-siddhant-chaturvedi-starrer-kho-gaye-hum-kahan-1654186#:~:text=Ananya%20Panday%20launched%20%23SoPositive%2C%20a,around%20her%20inspired%20the%20idea.