Gentleman (Green) - Humayun Saeed, Yumna Zaidi || DT.N. Pg78 - Page 61

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

After hearing the feedback from people who watched it yesterday, I'm even more hypedsmiley4

In one of the videos I watched, both Humayun and the director said that episodes 3 and 4are better than the first two episodes, but it seems that people really liked what they saw. That means the drama only gets better. 

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

After hearing the feedback from people who watched it yesterday, I'm even more hypedsmiley4

In one of the videos I watched, both Humayun and the director said that episodes 3 and 4are better than the first two episodes, but it seems that people really liked what they saw. That means the drama only gets better. 

Really excited for first episode now 

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Exactly 💯 

These promotions will definitely give a boost to green . It may not have highest rating,and gentlemen may not have highest rating in the slot, but atleast it will get more viewers, hopefully it will get more compared to all the green dramas so far.. That's the reason for doing all these promotions..