https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cz_FqVlv4pm/?igsh=YzljYTk1ODg3Zg==
we often talk about the rain dance sequence but not this desperate hug 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cz_FqVlv4pm/?igsh=YzljYTk1ODg3Zg==
we often talk about the rain dance sequence but not this desperate hug 
.
Out of curiosity.. Most of these Twitter and Insta fans, Don't come on IF, to discuss their favourite shows?
I mean, they are clearly quite invested.. But is it more like creative inclination... N not much interest in daily gup-shup?
There are group chats in both Twitter and IG.
But you people write beutiful and heart touching analysis 😍😍kabhi kabhi main emotional hojati hoon and ankho mein Pani ajati hai😥
Let's collectively skip watching tomorrow's episode.. 

Hello Everyone!
Thanks for all the tags, was able to catch up on the episodes, downloading them now to watch. I had a fainting spell at work and have been recovering. All good now though
.
I have been watching the initial episodes of the show, and its bittersweet and sad how the vibe of the show has totally changed :(. Such clips on insta which I think it was one of the final scenes. Chalta hai, but if only we had something similar to the dream con 
Ye dekhlo..
Kyunki kal toh ghanta kuch nai milega 
https://youtu.be/Wxpw9WI5nY4?feature=shared
In the entire show, the only con we got is this.. With Nokia screaming all over them 😭😭😭😭
Hey Radharani.. Ye kaisi Kahaani
Kashish ke edit achha hain na. Waha Nokia nahi hain.
I am feeling so sad , tomorrow is the last day. 😭. Tomorrow one last time I will receive episode analysis notification from Ren and Sharada😥. Every day in the morning I was always busy with cooking, in between cooking I read the episode analysis and waiting for the evening to watch the episode in tv.🥺.
Originally posted by: Sunaina7
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cz_FqVlv4pm/?igsh=YzljYTk1ODg3Zg==
we often talk about the rain dance sequence but not this desperate hug
The very first time Imlie felt protective for her Babu and realized that she did throw caution to wind and ran to protect him when there was absolutely nothing she could have done to save him.
Someday I have to go back and watch all the episodes and enjoy all these scenes again. But the only caveat is that I stop at the Temple wedding and skip the Binni - Agastya ka wedding sequence.