Users

Frequent Posters

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

You know when I was rewatching this scene I was playing

"Zindagi Yun gale aa lagi hai...aa lagi hai..

Koi khoya hua barson ke Baad as Gaya.."smiley27

Perfectly describes them....the Emotional turmoil and longing that they went through. Now when their life is back in their arm... they don't want to hold back,shower the other with all the love and deep emotion they have ...they had already wasted one and half year ..now not even one second...smiley27....

One and half? Yuvika ko as Yukti aaye hue 6 Months ho gaye already? smiley3 

NeiVika should get married now! smiley26 

Obviously MANDIR mein smiley37

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Nostalgic....

Everytime I look at this highlight,I pause at the bus stand cryptic confession...that is NeiVika for me...smiley27...

Undoubtedly that cryptic confession was the 2nd best thing in NeiVika love story smiley9 1st is NeiVika meeting in Rishikesh trekking trip much before the beginning of Vanshaj story smiley36 

Still waiting for Rishikesh trekking trip flashbacks smiley8

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Someone tell them that they lives in the SAME house, not even neighbours anymoresmiley37

PSX_20240511_131354.jpg

PSX_20240511_131417.jpg

Raat ko ghusega yukti ke kamre me neil smiley37...don't worry smiley36

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: rbpll

Raat ko ghusega yukti ke kamre me neil smiley37...don't worry smiley36

Mere hopes mat badha smiley13

Ghushke bhi kya hi kar lega, they will talk about Mahajans or Multanis ek dusre K Saath lipat k bas! smiley37 

At least they should talk about Isha's feelings for Neil and the bracelet being Kartik's gift smiley24 smiley36

rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

Mere hopes mat badha smiley13

Ghushke bhi kya hi kar lega, they will talk about Mahajans or Multanis ek dusre K Saath lipat k bas! smiley37 

At least they should talk about Isha's feelings for Neil and the bracelet being Kartik's gift smiley24 smiley36

Neisha chapter has ended...ab koi baat nai karega uske baare mesmiley36

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: rbpll

Neisha chapter has ended...ab koi baat nai karega uske baare mesmiley36

Yuvika SHOULD talk to Isha after Isha getting to know that she is Yuvika not Yukti. 

Neil has actually talked about it with Isha, he even apologised to her in case there is some wrong signal on his part, he has made his NO for Isha quite clear, his transparency is a brilliant piece of Writing I must say. So even if he doesn't Yuvika should raise this Topic because Neil deserves an apology from Yuvika for her taunts and indirects to Neil regarding Isha. But of course, Neil will never receive the apology, the priority, the love he deserves! smiley22

rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

Yuvika SHOULD talk to Isha after Isha getting to know that she is Yuvika not Yukti. 

Neil has actually talked about it with Isha, he even apologised to her in case there is some wrong signal on his part, he has made his NO for Isha quite clear, his transparency is a brilliant piece of Writing I must say. So even if he doesn't Yuvika should raise this Topic because Neil deserves an apology from Yuvika for her taunts and indirects to Neil regarding Isha. But of course, Neil will never receive the apology, the priority, the love he deserves! smiley22

Yuvika ko sirf maqsad ki pipudi bajaani aati hai...aur kuch naismiley39

Unpopular opinion but dj has more emotional intelligence than yuvika. Vo alag baat hai dj use this intelligence for his advantage. smiley36

Posted: 13 days ago

Humara banda aaj khudko control nahi kar paya shayadsmiley37

Isiliye sidha cheek kiss kar diya Yuvika ko divert karke kyunki usko malum hai madam yeh bhi karne nahi degi.....usko raat se sharam jo aata haismiley36

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: samIHA04

Humara banda aaj khudko control nahi kar paya shayadsmiley37

Isiliye sidha cheek kiss kar diya Yuvika ko divert karke kyunki usko malum hai madam yeh bhi karne nahi degi.....usko raat se sharam jo aata haismiley36

Rupi thought he will enter her room raat ko but dude be like I don't even need a room smiley37 smiley43

PSX_20240511_210808.jpg

Rupi thought he will enter her room raat ko but dude be like I don't even need a room smiley37 smiley43

PSX_20240511_210808.jpg

Suhaagraat bhi Mahajan property ke bahar kisi aur jagah pe pura kar lena chahiye inkosmiley42