Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tgota92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hania Amir

Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: anikamathur

But it was the writer Hashim Nadeem Who Ruined It he has the same ending except parizaad and IZN 

The writer came out to specifically address this that a lot about the JS finale was changed by the director. I believe he made an insta post and then critics also addressed it. 

Idk what this obsession is with making shows super tragic in the end or completely lame. Elevate kerne ke chakkar main the makers just destroy the end 

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

The writer came out to specifically address this that a lot about the JS finale was changed by the director. I believe he made an insta post and then critics also addressed it. 

Idk what this obsession is with making shows super tragic in the end or completely lame. Elevate kerne ke chakkar main the makers just destroy the end 

But Ehd E Wafa ending was happy but Sang e mar mar got a sad ending 

tgota92 thumbnail

Hania Amir

Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: anikamathur

But Ehd E Wafa ending was happy but Sang e mar mar got a sad ending 

Ehd e Wafa konsa perfect tha. Among the four friends, 2 got more screen time and the main lead was Ahad who had the blandest story. Skipped all his parts. At least Oby bits weren’t boring. Baki Wahaj and AAA were underutilized despite being better actors. 

I guess in JS the director just made it tragic and pissed off the audience when there was no need for him to. Didn’t add anything to the story or message. Just mere shock value that’s it. Es tarah ke cheap tactics nai use kerne chahiye woh bhi for a finale 

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Ehd e Wafa konsa perfect tha. Among the four friends, 2 got more screen time and the main lead was Ahad who had the blandest story. Skipped all his parts. At least Oby bits weren’t boring. Baki Wahaj and AAA were underutilized despite being better actors. 

I guess in JS the director just made it tragic and pissed off the audience when there was no need for him to. Didn’t add anything to the story or message. Just mere shock value that’s it. Es tarah ke cheap tactics nai use kerne chahiye woh bhi for a finale 

I enjoyed Saad's part on Ehd E Wafa i didn't skipped anything from that show and I'm glad that Saife Has given Screentime to him although wahaj and Ahmed deserves more screentime on Ehd E Wafa and I even like Ahad and Alizeh pairing Same Goes to OKB and Zara Ehd E Wafa was an enjoyable drama for me

tgota92 thumbnail

Hania Amir

Obi and Zara need to do more shows - they were excellent together 🥹

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Obi and Zara need to do more shows - they were excellent together 🥹

Agreed but she's currently on break i hope she comes back soon like Sohai Ali Abro did same goes for Urwa Hocane too

Edited by anikamathur - 23 days ago